Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Last call for T-Shirts
2eoyzcl.jpg

Placing the order Wednesday.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Ken for the reminder about the shirts.

VKTalley

That's Perfect. Thanks

Calling all DIYers,

Looking for those you have, fixed an issue, modified an part, added a doodad, upgraded in accessory, painted a bathroom, accented with LEDs, smoothed a ride with the new hitch....... You get my drift.

It's time to show'm off.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know what you've done and if you don't mind showing them off, we can bring a group around and look at everybody's DIY modifications.

Like Malcolm already mentioned, we will be glad to show off our mods...we have several. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget to make time to check out some of the local activities in the area.

GREEN DRAGON FARMERS MARKET
www.greendragonmarket.com

EPHRATA CLOISTER
www.ephratacloister.org

ST. BONIFACE CRAFT BREWING CO.
www.stbonifacebrewing.com

- - - Updated - - -

SMUCKER'S QUILTS
http://reallancastercounty.com

LANZELOT PROMENADES
http://lanzelotpromenades.com

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Lyle and Nancy for the suggestions.

Ooo....QUILTS!!! Will definitely be checking out a few of these locations! May have to find a local yarn shop too. :cool:

bdb2047

I have changed or added a few things and always like to see what others have done.

That's Perfect. Thanks

Calling all DIYers,

Looking for those you have, fixed an issue, modified an part, added a doodad, upgraded in accessory, painted a bathroom, accented with LEDs, smoothed a ride with the new hitch....... You get my drift.

It's time to show'm off.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know what you've done and if you don't mind showing them off, we can bring a group around and look at everybody's DIY modifications.

jnbhobe

Well venture on up to site 1563 on Wednesday for breakfast and you can do just that!!! We'll have some country bacon and eggs to go with it.
Anyone else is welcome to join us. I just need to have an idea how many so I can have enough of everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will be there, I added a day on to the trip. Good thing Spring Gulch had us coming in on Thursday. Now it's just the 6hr drive for Patti.

JWalker

Well......Good news & Bad news.

Bad news, I was was out practicing my "Vehicle Maneuverability" skills for the rally. I got to hot roddin around and dropped a drive shaft on the dang thing. Good news, I found one online and can have it here in 2 days. Will order tomorrow.

I will give out a hint for this skills test...
Practice Communication!!

jo9463

So a little change on Sunday morning Breakfast. We are going to have......

NELLY MUFFINS!!

For all of you that have been to the National Rally in Goshen Indiana, you're probably familiar with this legendary muffin. For those who have not heard of this, bring your appetite.

Toppings
-Chocolate chips
-Dried cranberries
-Raisins
-Walnuts
-White chocolate chips
-Coconut
-Pecans
-Eminem's
-Blueberries
-Mini marshmallows

What else do you want?????

I have some cinnamon and sugar mix that I like to sprinkle on top and then bake.

Bones

Well......Good news & Bad news.

Bad news, I was was out practicing my "Vehicle Maneuverability" skills for the rally. I got to hot roddin around and dropped a drive shaft on the dang thing. Good news, I found one online and can have it here in 2 days. Will order tomorrow.

I will give out a hint for this skills test...
Practice Communication!!
How the **** did you do that. Hmmmm. That new engine a little too much power for ya. Ha :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I got edited

Bones

Hmm. I hope this place is not too difficult to get into. Is it worse than cherry hill or worse than having a pole and a tree in your way at old mill stream?

JWalker

Hmm. I hope this place is not too difficult to get into. Is it worse than cherry hill or worse than having a pole and a tree in your way at old mill stream?

All sites on the top plateau are larger, angled backin sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.