EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We will be there, I added a day on to the trip. Good thing Spring Gulch had us coming in on Thursday. Now it's just the 6hr drive for Patti.

I would suggest to everyone that you contact the campground to confirm your arrival and departure dates. It's a good thing to confirm early rather than arrive at the campground and find there was a discrepancy.

Bones

I checked my reservation and I am good to go. Arriving on Wednesday Maybe I should come in on Tuesday night

JWalker

I checked my reservation and I am good to go. Arriving on Wednesday Maybe I should come in on Tuesday night

Thanks Dave, I double checked with the campground about two weeks ago on everybody's site numbers. That has been confirmed. But I did not get confirmation on everybody's arrival and departure dates. Sometimes I don't get that information from the club member. Sometimes they change it without telling me. So that is up to each individual person to confirm.

jnbhobe

Make sure you let them know, I got there one night after the office closed and couldn't get in. I stayed in their overflow area out side the gate and they charged me like $50. But maybe someone who is already there can get you in the gate.

JWalker

Make sure you let them know, I got there one night after the office closed and couldn't get in. I stayed in their overflow area out side the gate and they charged me like $50. But maybe someone who is already there can get you in the gate.

Yeah, and don't try to go in through the exit, unless you want to buy 10 new tires.

JWalker

Just found a pic of Shady Maples. No worries finding a parking space.

2r2c5n5.jpg

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We have been there a couple of times when those parking lots were nearly full!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.