Status
Not open for further replies.

VKTalley

Wednesday breakfast... Site 1563.
Mercer-Eggs, country bacon, SCRAPPLE, PA maple syrup
Walker-coffee and paper/plasticware
Holbert -juices
Shaffer-bread and toaster
Grimes-milk, Mayhaw jelly with a smile and an appetite!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lyle and Nancy, do you need anything else for breakfast? The Traveling Talley will be there!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Lyle and Nancy, do you need anything else for breakfast? The Traveling Talley will be there!

Can't say we "need" anything but if you bring something be prepared to leave with any leftovers ...

L

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Ginger's gettin ready for the rally. She watching Returning to Amish on tv right now. I think Ginger & Jo will be trackin down the Amish Mafia for some autographs.

jo9463

Ginger's gettin ready for the rally. She watching Returning to Amish on tv right now. I think Ginger & Jo will be trackin down the Amish Mafia for some autographs.

Too funny. We watched the preview. Will watch first episode later.

Not sure you really want me hunting down the Amish Mafia. I may not be nice to Lebanon Levi...lol

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Don't egg them on.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

szewczyk_john

We will be at both potlucks. We travel with a full size family electric griddle if it is needed and I can make some sausage on it for the breakfast. We'll bring fruit salad for the dinner one.

travelin2

We will be at both potlucks. We travel with a full size family electric griddle if it is needed and I can make some sausage on it for the breakfast. We'll bring fruit salad for the dinner one.

John, totally up to you on the sausages but I'm sure we'll already have plenty to eat for the breakfast.
I still carry my Coleman stove, griddle and cast iron and whatnot so I'm good. I'll too have my big old electric roaster to use as a chafing pan!
See ya'll next week (gittin' in some practice Andy)!!!

travelin2

Do any of you guys carry a charcoal grill with you? If so what kind?

No charcoal anymore. We carry a small Weber gas grill with the cast iron grates, Q100 I think??
If I'm so inclined, not often anymore, with my cast iron skillet and griddle pan I'll cook over an open fire. That's pretty much all we ever did when tent/car camping. The meal plan was designed around such ...

szewczyk_john

Ok, we will hold off on buying sausage but if you think of anything, just let us know what to bring.

We carry an "AUSSIE" grill. You can get them at Home Depot or Lowe's for $50.00. I have seen them on sale for $40.00. The legs fold up under the square-ish grill area. This allows it to sit flush on a flat surface.

JWalker

Heartland Happy Hour

Just a reminder on a few things for the Heartland Happy Hour.
-Bring your favorite wine or brew for sampling.
-If you don't have, no worries, I'm sure the be plenty..
-Club will provide cheese and crackers.
-If you have a favorite snack or refreshment that goes with your beverage, you're more than welcome to bring them to share.
-There are a few tables there, but I would recommend bringing a chair, just in case
-This will be held at the beach pavilion located by the lake.

Last edited:

jo9463

Well, we started our first leg of the trip. Staying in New Orleans till Friday and then off to Tennessee.

travelin2

Well, we started our first leg of the trip. Staying in New Orleans till Friday and then off to Tennessee.

New Orleans to New Holland...see y'all (practicing) there. Travel safe!!

JWalker

Catered Dinner Menu

2mnf11l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.