EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdufek

Can't wait for the rally. Headed to Ocean City MD in a couple of days and then to the rally. We are bringing a good sampling of an award winning beer from our local brewer for Happy Hour:

Mad Jack's Pinhead Pilsner
won GOLD for Light Lager in Hudson Valley
and BRONZE for Light Lager in New York!

Safe travels to all!!!

Bob and Valerie Dufek

And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Ginger just finished the 640th ounce on Nelly Muffin mix last night. That's enough for 106 Nelly Muffins. Hope your hungry.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Mmmm I wonder if they can make a rv with optional pull out hammock? I'd like that option.

They do!!! We saw a class A down at the VA rally in Luray with one. Brand new one. She said they were setting it up for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Wednesday breakfast... Site 1563.
Mercer-Eggs, country bacon, SCRAPPLE, PA maple syrup
Walker-coffee and paper/plasticware
Holbert -juices
Shaffer-bread and toaster
Grimes-milk, Mayhaw jelly with a smile and an appetite!!
Talley-their choice
John S-appetite and your coffee cup

We went to the local farmers market this morning and procured farm fresh free range eggs, country bacon and some scrapple for next week's breakfast. !!!

JWalker

We went to the local farmers market this morning and procured farm fresh free range eggs, country bacon and some scrapple for next week's breakfast. !!!

DIBs on at least one piece of this world famous butchers blend scrapple.

jimtoo

Ginger just finished the 640th ounce on Nelly Muffin mix last night. That's enough for 106 Nelly Muffins. Hope your hungry.

I think I'm gonna get the "Nelly Muffins" copy righted..:cool:... they are so good and popular I could make some extra dough,,, like $.50 for each served.. course I would split it with Nelly. :angel:

Jim M

Bones

I am anxiously awaiting to bring my camper back this Sunday to get ready for our camping trip.

JWalker

I think I'm gonna get the "Nelly Muffins" copy righted..:cool:... they are so good and popular I could make some extra dough,,, like $.50 for each served.. course I would split it with Nelly. :angel:

Jim M

Had our first Nelly Muffin in Goshen 2011.

JWalker

I am anxiously awaiting to bring my camper back this Sunday to get ready for our camping trip.

Washed and waxed the RAM and ElkRidge over the last 2 days. Sort of miss the days of the regular cab Dakota and pop up camper.........well not so much.

Bones

Washed and waxed the RAM and ElkRidge over the last 2 days. Sort of miss the days of the regular cab Dakota and pop up camper.........well not so much.
Want to wax mine. It needs a lot of loving tender care. It is dirty.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.