Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
BH just got washed again!! Heavy downpour and thunder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Looks like it's going to be a warm one during the rally. Glad we're up in the area with lots of shade.

Copy that!! You'll notice the heat when you guys come down out of the "Highlands"...
It's been 90*+ with nighttime lows at 70* or so. Just plain yucky. We like hot but this southern sticky stuff sucks.

travelin2

Sticky hot in New Holland
b3296484bb1fd079d8776ee64eec9c2c.jpg

Like Jamie says, hot next weekend
f0189b15f4340ca334b25583d9997791.jpg

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
That's what y'all call hot? That's a nice spring day with humidity below 90%. Lol. Heat indexes last week were around 108-109

travelin2

That's what y'all call hot? That's a nice spring day with humidity below 90%. Lol. Heat indexes last week were around 108-109

Then I guess you better bring a jacket!!

jassson007

Yeah, and hand warmers.

Andy, where ya at now. Where are ya fixin to stay next?

Still in Nola right now. Finished meetings and have a banquet tonight and then I am sneaking out. Tomorrow we drive to Knoxville for 2 nights.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Got the truck washed and waxed...probably wont get a chance to wash the BH, I hope people dont talk about us. We camped here several times, we have the best area for shade up top. Besides thats why we bought campers with dual air conditioners...looking forward to our first rally and Nelly muffin

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Got the truck washed and waxed...probably wont get a chance to wash the BH, I hope people dont talk about us. We camped here several times, we have the best area for shade up top. Besides thats why we bought campers with dual air conditioners...looking forward to our first rally and Nelly muffin

Stick with ith me, I'll show you the ropes of a rally.

Step 1- cold drink in one hand and camping chair in the other
Step 2- find a group that has gathered in the shade.
Step 3- tell stories
step 4- EAT
Step 5- start the steps all over again

oh yeah.....eventually ask if anyone has seen my wife.

chaplady

Repeat steps 1-5 as necessary. Lol I can't miss my wife she's the one walking the dog that doubles as a horse.

MCTalley

Got our rig set to roll tomorrow morning from Nashville. Plans are to stop in Wytheville, VA tomorrow night, then we'll be at Drummer Boy in Gettysburg for two nights, then on to the rally on Tuesday.

jassson007

Got our rig set to roll tomorrow morning from Nashville. Plans are to stop in Wytheville, VA tomorrow night, then we'll be at Drummer Boy in Gettysburg for two nights, then on to the rally on Tuesday.

Cool we are at Racoon Valley skp park tonight and tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.