EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
It's going to be warm boys and girls. This boy might be visiting the pool.....
2ymypds.jpg

Bones

Someone got themself all spiffied up with a new haircut for the Region Rally.
22nhty.jpg

6f8fx0.jpg
Nice. I'l be trying a new spot for mine. Having the kids next to each other is not the best of ideas especially when trying to drive.

- - - Updated - - -

It's going to be warm boys and girls. This boy might be visiting the pool.....
2ymypds.jpg
We are right next to the pool. :)

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Is there a bulk store near by similar to E&S in Shipshewana?

Hi. Dale and I live close to the campground. If you're looking for a Costco, we have one not too terribly far off Rte 30. There are also many Mennonite grocery stores that have bulk products and discounted dry goods. I will be there Tuesday night if you would like more info. Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

All sites on the top plateau are larger, angled backin sites.

Hi Jamie! Dale and I were at the campground today and you are right. These sites are nice! We should not have any trouble getting in or out. The hill up is a killer! If you want to go to the store, you will need a cart or have to drive. There is a pool close by our sites. Lots of shade too. Very nice campground! We will be there Tuesday night. If anyone want to get a trip to the local Quilt shops, I would love to be your guide!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We will be there Tuesday night. If anyone want to get a trip to the local Quilt shops, I would love to be your guide!

Joining us for breakfast Wednesday morning??
Nancy would enjoy your guide services

Lyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Joining us for breakfast Wednesday morning??
Nancy would enjoy your guide services

Lyle

Sure! Dale has to work! Bummer! I will bring something. Don't know what yet.

JWalker

Good news gang. I'm thinking the Dance barn is air conditioned for the catered dinner.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Rowdy bunch and the rally hasn't begun yet...Hot weather may affect ones judgement LOL!!!

Bones

Hi. Dale and I live close to the campground. If you're looking for a Costco, we have one not too terribly far off Rte 30. There are also many Mennonite grocery stores that have bulk products and discounted dry goods. I will be there Tuesday night if you would like more info. Karen

How about some Amish beef jerky?

- - - Updated - - -

Good news gang. I'm thinking the Dance barn is air conditioned for the catered dinner.
Woo Hoo

JWalker

Hi Jamie! Dale and I were at the campground today and you are right. These sites are nice! We should not have any trouble getting in or out. The hill up is a killer! If you want to go to the store, you will need a cart or have to drive. There is a pool close by our sites. Lots of shade too. Very nice campground! We will be there Tuesday night. If anyone want to get a trip to the local Quilt shops, I would love to be your guide!

Yeah, the sites are nice on top of the HILL. Sort of glad we picked them. The shade will be great in a 90° day. The pool is only 100 yards away. See you there.

JWalker

I get the camper tomorrow. woo hoo

Nice. We are pretty much ready to go. Just some food. T-Shirt guy has 2 shirts for us Monday. I'm leaving Tuesday afternoon. Ging and Madi will probably be leaving first thing Wednesday.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I made a supply run today to the old smokey moonshine shop here in TN and got several bottles/jars. Also picked up a bottle of apple/peach wine. Now with the beer I have no room for food. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.