EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Myrtle Beach - 4/16/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ah foots - we have a conflict and can't make this rally. Ya'll have fun - now h're

davebennington

John,
All you have to do is call the campground:

• Ocean Lakes Family Campground
  • 6001 South Kings Highway
  • Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
  • Ask to make a reservation for the Heartland Rally Group 877-510-1413. They will help you.

OR you can go to post # 1 and read all about the rally.

dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
This sounds great, how do we make reservations.

See Post #1. Call the Campground, tell them you want to sign up for the Heartland Rally in Apr, tell them your arrival and departure dates, and they will get a deposit from you. Don't forget to post your dates here so Dave knows you are coming. Also, let him know if you want to buy shirts.

That reminds me, I need to get signed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davebennington

Just a reminder. For this rally you don't have to purchase rally shirts they are provided at no cost to you as part of the rally package.

dave

clayhud

Dave,

We have our reservations for site HH41 arriving Wednesday April 15 for four nights.....looking forward to the rally.

navyAZ1

Hi Dave, the Parrish's are in! Made our reservation today we will be in site HH-34 arriving on the 15th leaving on the 19th. Question, what's the (S) next to someone's name indicate?

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Dave,
I just made reservations for the rally. Sheila & I will be arriving on 4/16 and departing on 4/19. We will be in site HH32. Looking forward to a great time!

davebennington

William,

It will be a pleasure to meet the both of you, happy that you can make it to the South East Regional rally. I do need you shirt sizes so I can order the rally T-shirts.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
As you know from the recent NC Chapter leader announcement Kem & I will not be able to make this awesome time with AWESOME people! We will hopefully try to stop in if we can get Kem away from the new granddaughter!!!!

boatto5er

We are finally confirmed! Gus, Debra, Romeo, and Juliet will be arriving on Tues, Apr 14 and departing on Sun, Apr 19. We are on Site HH-14. We would like shirts. 1 - XXL and 1 - L.

davebennington

There are still sites available for the Southeast Region Rally. Signup and come join us in Myrtle Beach for a good time, sandy beaches, blue skies, and a chance to make life long friends as well as memorable adventures.

coconutpalms2.jpg

dave

boatto5er

Hi Dave,

Change for us. We're now arriving on Sat, Apr 11 and departing on Sun, Apr 19. Moved to Site HH13. May have a guest (Heartland Club Member) also.

Status
Not open for further replies.