EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Myrtle Beach - 4/16/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJnVA

Dave,
looks like our first of 2015 "shakedown" campout is going to be to Myrtle Beach and the SE Regional HOC Rally!! YES, We are so ready for it! Will be on site HH22. Tshirt sizes Medium & Large.
Looking forward to being on the road again and seeing everyone.
Judi

thomison

With reference to the golf carts, I just called the camp ground and they told me that I could not reserve a golf cart, but they had plenty, and the cost is $30 a day. The person I spoke with did not know anything about special price for the rally. It's not a problem but wanted to pass this on.

davebennington

Tom,
Good news, it appears that I was miss informed about golf carts. The rally rate is $19.50 + tax per day. You do not need to make a reservation all you have to do is go to the golf cart building once you are registered show something that says you are with the Heartland Rally group and you will be able to rent a cart at the rally rate.

Sorry about the confusion.

dave

davebennington

This is just a reminder for anyone who is planning on coming to the rally, if you have a hobby or craft that you would like to share with the group bring it with you. Don't forget there will also be a sale area, so bring those items that you no longer have a need for.

If you could let me know so I can arrange for enough tables for everyone.

thanks

dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Debra said to put her down, mostly for "show and tell", but she may have a few items for sale also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davebennington

Rally attendees,

I have asked Linda West, The Florida Chapter Leader to be in charge of the potluck events at the rally. She will be asking for your input and assistance in putting on the potluck events. If you would like to help contact her.

Thank you Linda for the help.

dave

boatto5er

Gus,
I know I will regret asking this "What is she going to show and tell" and then maybe sell?????? LOL

dave

OK - I could really run with this one. But then DW would be smacking me down - So....... She will be showing quilting (small wall type quilts for the most part) and vinyl lettering and designs on items like coffee cups glasses, etc

davebennington

So right now we have 2 people who are going to be displaying at the craft/hobby event, I know there are a lot of talented folks out there who are going to be at the rally. Lets hear from you.

dave

boatto5er

Hi Dave,

Please add Cindy Massengill to the attendee list. Cindy will be on HH12, coming in on Apr 11 and leaving Apr 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrisvh

So right now we have 2 people who are going to be displaying at the craft/hobby event, I know there are a lot of talented folks out there who are going to be at the rally. Lets hear from you.

dave

Dave, I'll be bringing a few quilts, although none will be for sale //heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon11.png
Chris Brotemarkle

1994tiger

Mr. Bennington,
My wife and I are taking delivery of a new Cyclone 4200 tomorrow. We actually store our camper at Ocean Lakes. We are looking forward to joining the Heartland Owners Club, and were wondering if there are still sites available for the rally at Ocean Lakes in April.
Thank you,
Drew Williams

davebennington

Drew,

Welcome to the Heartland family!! As a Heartland product owner you are eligible to join the Heartland Owners Club. The club membership is a requirement in order to attend a regional rally.
You can join the club as an introductory member for 1 year at no cost.

Yes there are plenty sites still available, after you have joined the club make your reservation, tell me what site you are on and then let me know what your t-shirt sizes are.

dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Drew - just plan on going to the rally. You will have more fun than a barrel of monkeys. It's a great group of people plus all those there would love to come see your new "condo on wheels". Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.