EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Myrtle Beach - 4/16/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

It's Rally time!!!!
After the longest and coldest winter in many years it is time to de-winterize that coach and start the camping adventure for 2015.
Start the camping season by attending the Southeast Region Rally in Myrtle Beach SC, there are plenty of sites left and Ocean Lakes campground is one of the largest around, right on the Atlantic ocean with a long sandy beach, plenty of local entrainment for your leisure time.
Get ready for warm weather, hot sand and laid back fun after being buried in the snow and ice for so long.
Link: coconutpalms2.jpg

dave

marthamscott

We have our site (H58) and will be coming in on the 16th and home on the 19th. This working for a living stinks!

See you all there,

davebennington

marthamscott,

Happy that you can join us at the Southeast Region Rally. get ready for some fun, hopefully in the sun. I need your T-shirt sizes so I can place the order.

dave

ljsexton

The Sexton's have made reservations coming in on 4/15 and leaving on the 19th. We are on site HH 44. Need one XL shirt and one L shirt.
Looking forward to seeing everyone and some warmer weather!

davebennington

This is a reminder for all of the Heartlanders who will be attending the Regional Rally here is what we are doing for the Heartland gives back project that we will be supporting. Please plan on helping in any way that you can.

The project is: Canine Angels, a 501(C)3 nonprofit organization. link
They rescue dogs, train them, and then donate to disabled vets who have a need.
The items that are needed:
food
antler bones
nyla bones
store credits
crates of all sizes
olive oil
veterinary supplies and of course money

dave

davebennington

Chris & Dave,

It will be good to see both of you again. I was wondering if you were going to make it to the party. I do need your T-shirt sizes so I can place the order.

dave

davebennington

I just had an interesting idea for our Friday morning time together.
Friday morning can be a craft/hobby/sale day, we did this at one other Regional rally and everyone seemed to have a good time. It goes like this if you have a craft/hobby you would like to share with everyone bring it along and I will have tables set up for you. At the same time if you have something you would like to sell bring it along and we will have a table for that also.
I make this distinction between the two because some folks have crafts/hobbies that they do only for pleasure and their items may or may NOT be for sale

dave

davebennington

Ken,

I am looking forward to once again seeing what you bring to the craft/hobby show, you produce some of the finest craft items that I have seen. (still enjoy the special pen you made for me).

dave

davebennington

For all of you who have signed up for the rally and anyone who is planning to attend, golf carts for the rally will be available the cost is $24.50 plus tax. Just call the campground and ask for the cart rental to reserve a cart. link

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.