EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Myrtle Beach - 4/16/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncc1701e

Dave, just to give you a little headed up. We will most likely still be just up the road at our winter stay (Willow Tree Rv) at the time of the rally. Would defently like to drop in and participate in any activities or golf if the guys play.

8paws

Joe and I will be there. Arrive on 04-14-15 and depart on 04-20-15. We will be in space H70
Joe and Linda Shebal 8Paws

davebennington

The Heartland Gives back project for this rally is Canine Angels Service,a 501(c)3 organization.
They rescue dogs and train them for service for disabled vets. Here is a link to their web site: http://www.canineangelsservicedogs.org
Some of the items that they need are:

food
antler bones
nyla bones
store credits
crates of all sizes
hotel vouchers (for visiting disabled veterans)
restaurant vouchers (for visiting veterans)
olive oil
veterinary supplies
and of course money donations.

Lets show them that Heartlanders really care about dogs and disabled vets.

dave

davebennington

We are in Myrtle Beach at Ocean Lakes Campground making a few arrangements for the Regional Rally in April.

While packing up the trailer for the trip home snapped a few pictures of the sun coming up with my phone, as always it happens my camera was not handy.
Great way to end a hectic 3 days.

IMG_20140919_070205_904.jpg IMG_20140919_070440_026.jpg IMG_20140919_070429_075.jpg IMG_20140919_070547_715.jpg

dave

Rodbuster

Great looking pictures Dave.
The only improvement that I might mention would be...to see you frolicking in the ocean in your "speedo".

See you in April
Dick

thomison

I didn't see us listed on the Rally attendees. We are on H30 and will arrive on the 16th and depart on the 20th. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.