EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/1/2020 to 4/5/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdaniels

So sorry this is late, but hopefully we can still order our t-shirts for the rally.
We need 1 x-large and 1 large please.

Jan and Cathy Daniels

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
So sorry this is late, but hopefully we can still order our t-shirts for the rally.
We need 1 x-large and 1 large please.

Jan and Cathy Daniels

Got ya down!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rutranger

I looked back and thought I posted our shirt sizes, but I am unable to find the post so if it's not to late here is what we need.

Roy - 3XL
Debbie (Womens) XL Or (Men's) Large

Thank you...

- - - Updated - - -

TravelTiger

I looked back and thought I posted our shirt sizes, but I am unable to find the post so if it's not to late here is what we need.

Roy - 3XL
Debbie (Womens) XL Or (Men's) Large

Thank you...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I got it Roy! Thanks!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Exciting News!!
We have been approved to receive a $1,000 discount on a new Landmark, Big Horn, Big Country, Cyclone or Road Warrior that is purchased during the rally. You will find a discount certificate in your rally packet.

TravelTiger

Hey all, if you were signed up and have reservations for the rally as of 3/2, I have your t-shirt sizes and they have been turned in to the T-shirt screen-printer. There may be extras at the beginning of the rally, but as of now I can’t promise we can get your specific size earmarked for you. We will do what we can do, when the Rally arrives!

Thanks to all that communicated via text, private message, email, Facebook, and phone to get me your info by the deadline!

jayc

We have found an entertainer for our get-together on Wednesday night, April 1st. We have engaged DJ Goodtimes 4 U, a DJ/Karaoke player to play for us. We will meet at the KOA rally hall at 7PM and listen to or participate in singing along until 10PM. T & S RV's will be furnishing beer for us to have some fun.

jayc

I just got a PM from Gus Funderburg that he and his wife can attend our rally. Looking forward to seeing them soon.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I just got a PM from Gus Funderburg that he and his wife can attend our rally. Looking forward to seeing them soon.

FYI, we plan to arrive Mar 31 and depart Apr 5. Still trying to get ahold of the KOA. Have called and left message. No answer from them or callback yet. Will let you know as soon as we get confirmation.

EDIT: We are confirmed!

TravelTiger

FYI, we plan to arrive Mar 31 and depart Apr 5. Still trying to get ahold of the KOA. Have called and left message. No answer from them or callback yet. Will let you know as soon as we get confirmation.

EDIT: We are confirmed!

I’ve put your shirt sizes on the list as well, we got a few extras so we should be able to get y’all covered.

jayc

Great News!!

I spoke with David Hebert (A-bear). He has volunteered to fix genuine Cajun beignets for our Saturday morning coffee and donuts. If you've never had a beignet, you have missed a treat!

screen-shot-2019-02-04-at-11-14-00-am-1549296851.png

jayc

I got a PM from Aletha Jeter that she and John Bell will be coming to our rally!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Wow those would have been good...

Jay we have some sad news, It appears that unfortunately WORK is going to get in the way of our pleasure.
Rhonda and I are going to have to cancel this entire month long trip out to see all of you, or as Jason would say "Ya'll".
We were really looking forward to this one.
I'm not sure if we sent you any money or not. If so hopefully you can use it towards your rally.
I'm working on calling all of the parks we have booked on the way out and back. I will hold off on calling the KOA until you say to. Just incase you have someone that wants a really good site with good naighbors :)

Work is crazy busy right now and the Company we contract with just brought in a new Regional manager to take over. So we feel it is not a good time to disappear for a month..

So sorry we will miss this.

Thanks
Jerrod and Rhonda Jess

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jayc

Oh man, talk about bad karma. I was just talking to Stella about few cancellations... I understand, but you'll be missed! I wanted to see and experience that new truck with the air ride. Guess it will wait until Goshen!
Dang work! Go ahead and cancel with the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.