EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/1/2020 to 4/5/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebiMac

Erica, please put us down for a medium and a 2x. Thanks much! Looking forward to seeing you again!

BigZ

[We will take one size medium and one 2X Zavodny’s) Hey South Central Region Rally Attendees! We will have T-shirts! k

Jay has asked that I handle gathering sizes for the t-shirts. They will be a royal blue heather color. Design coming soon, but will have the Heartland logo small on the left upper chest area, and the rally specific artwork on the back.

View attachment 63619

Please check out this sizing chart to determine your size.

View attachment 63620

Please post you sizes on this thread or PM me.[/QUOTE]

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
[We will take one size medium and one 2X Zavodny’s) Hey South Central Region Rally Attendees! We will have T-shirts! k

Jay has asked that I handle gathering sizes for the t-shirts. They will be a royal blue heather color. Design coming soon, but will have the Heartland logo small on the left upper chest area, and the rally specific artwork on the back.

View attachment 63619

Please check out this sizing chart to determine your size.

View attachment 63620

Please post you sizes on this thread or PM me.
[/QUOTE]

Got ya down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Erika, Earlier I posted that we wanted a medium and a large T-Shirt. Please change that to two large T-shirts. Thanks much. Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

TravelTiger

Erika, Earlier I posted that we wanted a medium and a large T-Shirt. Please change that to two large T-shirts. Thanks much. Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed it, Mike!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Hey everyone that is still thinking about signing up for the rally, time is growing short. In about three weeks I must release any unclaimed sites back to the park.

This will be the last rally that we will host, so please consider attending with us. Thanks.

TravelTiger

Another reminder, please give me your t-shirt sizes, if you haven’t already! We have until February 29th to get them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.