EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/12/2023 to 6/18/2023

Added to Calendar: 06/12/23, 06/13/23, 06/14/23, 06/15/23, 06/16/23, 06/17/23, 06/18/23

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
MORryde will be offering rally product specials and on-site installation at the upcoming 2023 North American Heartland RV Owners Rally!

MORryde will bring inventory of many of their products and is offering them at special rally pricing. Below is a price sheet for these items. Stop by their table to get more information on how each product works and to make your purchase.

MORryde is also offering an installation service on many of their products. For these items, they will come to your trailer and install them at no additional charge to you. This is the best and most cost-effective way to get a MORryde product installed on your trailer. Products that MORryde will install on-site include:

• MORryde StepAbove*- (to insure we have your size, it is best to pre-order)
• StepAbove Handrail
• StepAbove Storage Box
• StepAbove Latch Extender
• StepAbove Extend-a-Rail
• MORryde Pin Box*- (due to limited inventory, it is best to pre-order)
• X-Brace Stabilizers
• MORryde Cargo Trays- (pre-order required so we can bring the correct size for your unit)
• MORryde Easy Reel

Installation is on a first come, first serve basis. If you know you want a MORryde product installed at the rally, please contact us at sales@morryde.com so we can get you scheduled.

Attachments

• MORryde Rally Pricing .pdf
    153.7 KB · Views: 22

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Your right, I didn’t mean to imply that he did it alone, but he was a leader who knew how, and what levers to pull to get things accomplished.
He always seemed to have people around him willing to help, it was a well oiled machine.
I believe he had his detractors, but you have to give credit where credit is due, he got the job done, and our rallies were fun and ran on a schedule.

Hockster
Jim was a leader and he had a core team off people who made the whole thing work....when he left, Heartland didn't want any of the core team involved...a huge brain drain. We won't be there either...

CoveredWagon

Ok Heartland, how many sites are filled? Please answer. Don't duck the question!
It appears there are still 189 available.

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
yes I did that and haven't heard anything as of yet to confirm that I made the list
Five Star Detailing will be reaching out to those who indicated 'Yes' for Rig Washing and Detailing on the registration to confirm service details prior to the rally. If you selected yes on registration, your name was included.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Ok Heartland, how many sites are filled? Please answer. Don't duck the question!
It appears there are still 189 available.
In the past we would have known this information and much more.
Today, even though they taut "transparency" they won't even answer a simple question like yours.

GETnBYE

Travel planning time!
Can anyone share your favorite overnite stops heading north on I65 between Nashville Tn and Indianapolis In. We have always used Scottsburg,In in the past, but wondering about any new / better stop overs.

david-steph2018

Travel planning time!
Can anyone share your favorite overnite stops heading north on I65 between Nashville Tn and Indianapolis In. We have always used Scottsburg,In in the past, but wondering about any new / better stop overs.
Use caution on I-65. The last time we were on it, 2 years ago, it was seriously torn up and had really bad potholes from Mammoth Cave exit north. The bypass around Louisville to I-71 to Cincinnati was really rough. Don't know if it has been repaired yet, just be aware of the possibility of really bad roads.
When we go from Cincinnati to Mammoth Cave I bypass I-65 by going south on I-75 to Lexington and picking up The Bluegrass Parkway in Lexington, Ky.

GETnBYE

Use caution on I-65. The last time we were on it, 2 years ago, it was seriously torn up and had really bad potholes from Mammoth Cave exit north. The bypass around Louisville to I-71 to Cincinnati was really rough. Don't know if it has been repaired yet, just be aware of the possibility of really bad roads.
When we go from Cincinnati to Mammoth Cave I bypass I-65 by going south on I-75 to Lexington and picking up The Bluegrass Parkway in Lexington, Ky.
Thank you! I-75 is a good option for a new route, if we can figure out a way to get on 75 without having to do 24 into Chattanooga. We remember those pot holes very well on I-65.
Its early stages, so I’ll be checking out the Lexington area with more interest now.

mthompson

Just for everyone's info. I called RVLock (they're listed on the Venders list), but they say they are not coming to the rally. They are running a pretty good special right now (QUARTZITE20) 20% off. So, in my case I saved $40.00 on my new door lock.

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
MORryde will be offering rally product specials and on-site installation at the upcoming 2023 North American Heartland RV Owners Rally!

MORryde will bring inventory of many of their products and is offering them at special rally pricing. Below is a price sheet for these items. Stop by their table to get more information on how each product works and to make your purchase.

MORryde is also offering an installation service on many of their products. For these items, they will come to your trailer and install them at no additional charge to you. This is the best and most cost-effective way to get a MORryde product installed on your trailer. Products that MORryde will install on-site include:

• MORryde StepAbove*- (to insure we have your size, it is best to pre-order)
• StepAbove Handrail
• StepAbove Storage Box
• StepAbove Latch Extender
• StepAbove Extend-a-Rail
• MORryde Pin Box*- (due to limited inventory, it is best to pre-order)
• X-Brace Stabilizers
• MORryde Cargo Trays- (pre-order required so we can bring the correct size for your unit)
• MORryde Easy Reel

Installation is on a first come, first serve basis. If you know you want a MORryde product installed at the rally, please contact us at sales@morryde.com so we can get you scheduled.
I'm not seeing any price sheet when I open the Attacth File

mthompson

Here's the link:

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://heartlandrvs.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Product-Rally-Pricing-Flyer-2023_Final.pdf

GETnBYE

We are ruling out 24 thru Chattanooga, Tn, sat in that traffic to many time to count.
Current consideration is going over from Louisville to Ft. Wayne to avoid 65 north of L’ville.
Would you have any cg advice on I-71 between Louisville and Cincinnati?

david-steph2018

Thank you! I-75 is a good option for a new route, if we can figure out a way to get on 75 without having to do 24 into Chattanooga. We remember those pot holes very well on I-65.
Its early stages, so I’ll be checking out the Lexington area with more interest now.
We are ruling out 24 thru Chattanooga, Tn, sat in that traffic to many time to count.
Current consideration is going over from Louisville to Ft. Wayne to avoid 65 north of L’ville.
Would you have any cg advice on I-71 between Louisville and Cincinnati?
If you are going to Cincinnati, bypass Louisville area. I would go to Elizabethtown, Ky and pick up The Bluegrass Parkway over to Lexington. North of Lexington in Georgetown, on I-75, is a place called Whispering Hills. Real nice, we have stayed there a couple of time.
To go thru Cincinnati, take the bypass to the west. Go around and pick up I-75 again. Head north to US 30 west. Take the bypass around Ft. Wayne to US 33. Take US 33 into Goshen, hang a right in front of the high school, cross RR tracks, fairgrounds on right.

From Whispering Hills to Goshen, maybe 6 hours maybe 7 depending on traffic/weather.

Last year on I-71 between Louisville & Cincinnati rough roads, not as bad as I-65 north from Elizabethtown area, but still, I avoid it now.

North of Cincinnati on I-71 is a Thousand Trails campground, called Wilmington RV Resort. Plus, a couple of state parks. The state park I would use would be Ceasar's Creek.

Kbvols

Hi Anita! Cave County Rv park is nice campground between Nashville and Louisville. Few restaurants within walking distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk