EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

Saw those videos on my Heartland FB and oh my....they are funny....thanks for posting...you had a front row seat so I could see more than from where I was sitting...

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I would like like to thank Jim B and crew for all the hard work they did to make this rally Great!! We enjoyed it so much meeting up with old friends and making new ones. Thanks again Jim and Crew GREAT JOB!!!!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Back Home in Jersey from the Back Home Rally in Goshen! Wow! We talked about the fun we had all the way home and really can't put into words how we feel. There is now a bigger place in our hearts for Heartlander's everywhere! Thanks to Jim Beletti and everyone who played even a small part in making sure the rally went off as planned! The dedication of the volunteers to our needs was overwhelming! The volunteer team members deserve a standing ovation!

There are so many people we would like to thank including all the Northeast Chapter Leaders for stepping up to the plate when it was needed! Cheryl and Jim Horst, Ann and Mike Walker and Beth and Greg Dean "YOU GUYS ROCK"! Thanks also to our Northeast guys and Bob Altizer for feeding the Heartland Service Crew lunch on Friday!

Speaking of the Service Crew, AWESOME! Never would we have expected to get that type of service "FOR FREE" at a rally or anywhere else for that matter. Thanks to all the Heartland Service Crew workers, Glenn from Dexter and everyone who played a part in the service process. Let's not forget Jim Fenner and his staff at the Service table. They spent long hours out there just to make sure WE WERE HAPPY! If they didn't have what you needed on hand they made sure it was sent over factory and addressed at a later time! Only thing I can say is THANK YOU to EACH and EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!

As this was our first North American Rally we naturally have no comparison to make but one thing we surely will make will be reservations for Goshen in 2013!!!

WELL DONE!!!

Last edited:

Netem

Thanks Jim B for all you do and to all the people that help you. The factory and their team was great as usual and so was Lipperts team and all with a smile on their faces. We left Mon. and stopped at Springfield Il. and met up with Katkens and NWTFhunter. We all left this morning for home,we got here about 11:30 safe and sound. Jim B ,sorry Nancy could'nt be with you hope she's feeling better we missed seeing her.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Everything about the rally was great. Seminars, service, FOOD, friendship, planning and execution, tours and even the weather was pretty decent. If I have any regrets, it's that we didn't get the chance to meet all of the great folks we know from the forum. We have made so many friends over the years and it's not easy to spend as much time as we would like with them. We did get to make some new friends though and that's a good thing.
Thanks to all responsible for making this rally a success.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
We want to add our congratulations to Jim and crew for putting on a fantastic rally! We learned a great deal, had a ton of fun and met lots of new friends! We looked forward to the rally for over a year and the rally beat any expectations we had! The Heartland service team was amazing!
Thanks Jim...... you done really, really good!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We had a great time, too. First time we've pulled our rig somewhere other than our seasonal site. First time I got to fight gravity to dump a tank. First time I got a flat tire without running over something. And first time I've gotten to use Good Sam ERS.

Beyond the minor problems, we DID enjoy ourselves. It was great meeting people and seeing some we've met before. I did get a lot from the seminars, too. We're already talking about making the next Goshen rally in 2013. But, I just might come armed with a macerator pump...just in case.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Can't reallyadd anything more than what everyone has already said. I think we are all blessed.

Dale Smith

Need to add my congratulations to Jim and all the volunteers for all the planning for a great rally!

We are settled back in again here in London Ontario and waiting for our next trip out in the Bighorn.

Met so many nice people and had so much fun in Goshen!

Dale and Alice Smith.

Site number 294

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Jim;

You hit another one out of the park. It's really fun dealing with such a first class operation like Heartland, and the Heartland Owners Group. Thanks to you and all the Volunteers. On to Gillette! :)

rvv

Once again its congrats and a big THANK YOU to Jim B. and his Lieutenants for a great Rally! (Comer you done great!) Gayle and I really enjoyed it. On a personal note and although they may never see it, I want to THANK the 3 men that installed the hydraulic landing gear on my 3912. A scheduling problem arose but there was never a hint from them that they couldn't or wouldn't "get 'er done!" It was ALL about how and when do we work this guy in. And they did. At 6:30 AM! Mighty strong PR on their employer's (Lippert) behalf. BTW its a great upgrade. Thanks again to all. Now its on to Gillette in 2012!

olcoon

We got home this afternoon. This is our first RV, and our first rally. I don't think any rally could top it! Kind of like getting a 12 point buck your first hunting trip...how are you going to top that? The crew was outstanding, volunteers-outstanding! I can't help but think that Jim B. must "at least" have some professional advice on putting one of these together! I almost had to talk my wife into going, and now she wants to go to all of them! We met so many great people, it's amazing how fast friendships can develop! We got a work camping job in CO so now it's a quick un-pack, re-pack & hit the road early Friday am! The fun just keeps on rollin!!!!

thibideau

Thanks to all the Heartland people who worked so hard to make the 2011 National Rally a success. We had a great time attending seminars and the marketplace, meeting new friends, touring the plant, eating lots of good food and touring the Goshen area during free times. We enjoyed safe travel on our way home and are looking forward to our second National rally in Gillette next June.

irogeo

This was George's and my very first rally and we both agree that it was FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! Jim, you and your crew did such a great job. Everything was on time, sessions were very informatve, food was delicious and abundant and there just wasn't anything I would want to criticize. We met some great new friends and can't wait til next rally. Now to Heartland--What a GREAT company!!! The service tech's were the BEST. They went out of their way to make us all happy and really went far beyond their call of duty. We just haven't been able to quit praising the entire Rally. Thanks everyone so much.

hillsonwheels

Hey!

Sorry to be so late in getting our kudos out to all the folks involved. (We've been housed in a place with a metal roof for the past few days and very little reception for phone or computer? That's another story.)

Really would like to understand how to make sure that all the service guys and gals see what it is we are all posting as warm and fuzzies from the rally. Surely do hope that someone monitors our posts and relays this kind of stuff to the folks doing the work to keep us happy.

There is not a thank you card large enough to relay all our feelings for their hard work. I had a young man with only six months service ask me late one night if they had been able to take care or our grey water tank problem. That, fellow Heartlanders is what has and is making this company greater as they go along. And, I surely hope they never lose sight of what has gotten them to this point in their quest to lead the industry..............SERVICE and paying attention to the owners.

Long story short for us. Had a grey water tank issue. They tried a fix. It didn't work. They scheduled us for a replacement tank on tuesday. Installed the tank. Noticed a delam under our refrigerator panel. Unasked, they fixed it and had our Bighorn ready to go at the promised time. How cool is that? :cool:

HEARTLAND CORPORATE, ESPECIALLY THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT, ROCKS!!!!!!!

Call me a "cheer leader" if you want, but there are too many good news stories from this rally that must be heard in either this or other venues.

Plus, I heard a strong rumor that they might try to pull off a similar effort for the Gillette rally???????

Way to go Heartland!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.