EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: WY, Gillette - 6/14/2012 to 6/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Time for a near final rally update.

Yesterday (Saturday) was our final official rally day. Over a hundred people went on the Alpha Butte mine tours. Several small groups of us went to the Rock Pile museum. Really neat!

Last night was the big finale. We had a great catered meal from the Chop House followed by grand door prize giveaways and our final entertainer, Sara Getto. What an awesome evening!

Right now, there's a load of hitched up RVs in the parking lot in front of the Wyoming Center with 50 people and growing inside here for breakfast.

What a great rally. Thank you Heartlanders - see you in June 2013 in Goshen, Indiana!

back2nature

We just pulled out of camp and can't stop talking about how fun our first Heartland rally was. Like others, we are blown away by Heartland's service team that worked on everyone's little (and some major) problems, including ours. Everyone was so nice and we definitely feel we made some new friends. We are looking forward to trying to make the next one even though it's a long drive for us. Thanks you all.

Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Jim, thanks to you, your staff, and the entire Heartland team. What a fun tme we've had. We appreciate all the hard work and long days and will see you again down the road.

jbeletti

Found at Gillette Rally: Eye Glasses

Did you leave your eye glasses in a golf cart? I've contacted those from VA and CT but no takers. See the image below. If they are yours, kindly email me with your postal address and I will mail them to you.

Attachments

• photo (17).jpg
    photo (17).jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 53

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Great Job Mr. Jim. We had a great time. We met some old friends and hope we made some new ones.

Thanks to all of you that attended to make this a fun time.

BC

BTW: The entertainment was very good. Better than some we saw in Branson Mo.

DEBJER

Jim, thanks for the great job, had a blast. Jerry andIi want to especially put a thanks in for the service crew who did an outstanding job. We are hoping to make it to Goshen in 2013.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tony and I were very impressed with our first National Rally! We had a great time, learned a lot, met new folks and enjoyed spending time with friends that are becoming dear friends. The food and entertainment were great, the vendors were helpful and had great offerings. Many thanks to the service team for jumping in quickly to look at our issues when we arrived, and then even helping to fix our tailgate handle that broke!

We will definitely be at Goshen next year! Thank you Jim for a terrific experience!!!

Erika and Tony

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Jim,

I was great to finally meet you in person and get to attend a national rally.. We had a fantastic time and I think Mark might be hooked now too. We'll have to see when I get out of school next year to see if we can make it all the way to Goshen..

See you in a couple of months in Canyonville. Enjoy the rest of your time in the Black Hills.

Kristy

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I would expect to see some pics in the HOG, Heartland Owners Gallery.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TXTiger

I just bought my Cyclone a few weeks before the rally so this was my first rally. Had a great time meeting some members of this forum in person. The seminars were very helpful to this newbie as well. The food was great, picked a wrong time to start a diet!! I am now in Cody at the WY rally continuing to have a great time.

happykraut

I guess I better jump in here before this thread gets closed. Judi and I had a great time meeting old friends and getting to know new ones. Thanks to all that had anything to do with setting this up. We enjoyed the entertainment and had fun spending a bunch of money at the vendor booths. I would like to thank the Heartland crew for coming to my rig twice to do some repairs. Thank you to Jeremy and his partner for being so helpful and courteous. Thank YOU HEARTLAND, what a great service you provide. Bernie

jbeletti

Blessings in a Backpack Update - $4.224 given!

Hey Gillette Rally Attendees,

Our Heartland Gives Back initiative of Blessings in a Backpack has been tallied. Actually, they called me Sunday during the rally with the figure.

Gillette rally attendees gave: $4,224. We are told this will feed 53 children each weekend for an entire school year.

Congratulations - we really made an impact in Campbell County.

Thank you Heartlanders!

jpdoggett

Re: Blessings in a Backpack Update - $4.224 given!

I hope everyone has gotten to their home or summer home after the rally and we hope nobody had any major problems. Just wanted to say we had a great time and meet a lot of good Heartlanders Thanks to all

bdb2047

Just wanted to thank Jim and the support team.Had a great time enjoyed pre rally and rally meet a lot of great people.

Status
Not open for further replies.