EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: WY, Gillette - 6/14/2012 to 6/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Gillette to Cody Map

Dave Tardiff has had some requests for routing from Gillette to Cody for those going to his rally.

Though I mis-named he file, attached is a PDF file of that map and the directions of a route he's taken before.

Attachments

• Cody_to_Gillette.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 28

rjr6150

Re: Gillette to Cody Map

Jim
Great job in getting the food lines going through Jim really loved everything.

jbeletti

Thanks Randy. I think we got 300 people through in 24 minutes. Tonight and tomorrow will be full catered meals, so less choices. We're doing 3 buffets and 6 lines. So it should go even faster :)

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Don,

Erika's is correct - next years National Rally will be in Goshen (Jun 18 - 23 - Mr. Beletti will correct me if I'm wrong). Normally Even years are held in Goshen and odd years are held elsewhere.

ATLJOHN

Looks like all are having a great time. We sure wish we could have been there but still working. Hope to make 2013 Rally.

Have fun everyone.

John

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Friday entertainment. Roy, Waylon, Elvis, Kenny and he's still going.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339814680516.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339814680516.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 29

jbeletti

The 2013 North American Heartland Owners Rally will be June 18-23 at the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds in Goshen, Indiana. The 18th is Tuesday. Attendees should plan to arrive the weekend prior so most of us are there on Monday the 17th, when service work will start.

I'll start a rally thread soon :)

jbeletti

Time for today's rally update from Gillette, WY.

Many folks gathered in the Rally Hall this morning for Coffee starting at 7am. Vendors started showing up and the Vendor Hall was open by 8am. Sessions began in the Rally Hall and Leisure Time Activities Hall at 8am and we were off and running.

Sessions went until 4pm. The vendors closed down at 4pm and loaded out. Kenny Miller, our evening's entertainment arrived and began loading in and setting up at 4pm. The Cam-Plex had an army of people reconfiguring the vendor hall into a conference style room with projection screen for Howard and Linda's sessions Saturday afternoon. I swear the Cam-Plex Army got did that reconfiguration in a half hour.

We had dinner at 6pm. Lasagna, Sausage and Peppers, Salad, Garlic Bread and dessert. We went right into door prize drawings after dinner. It took about 45 minutes to give away all the booty.

Kenny Miller started his show around 7:30 and played a real fun set.

A pretty good day at the rally I'd say!

Oh, and thank you Nelly Wolbeck for the Nelly Muffins for breakfast this morning :) Love ya.

jbeletti

Coffe opened at 7am. Had a few come in for it. Back at the campground at Kevin and Nelly's enjoying a Nelly Muffin! Thanks Nelly :)

TwoGypsies

Well, HappyKraut's Geocache presentation was a winner for us. After learning from him, and a detailed follow-up session with Roy Evans, we and our grandchildren were able to find our first cache. With any luck this is the beginning of a great hobby for us and the grandkids also.

By the way, the door prizes last night were awesome! A couple of Kindles went out, and I believe I counted 4 underwater video cameras among other things. CodyCarver's lamp was extremely cool. We are planning to attend in Goshen.

Jim & Julie, can you take our booking now please?

I just need to thank Jim B. and Julie H. for making this a great event for all of the Heartlanders that were able to make it. The dinners are great and the entertainment was fun and everyone is really fun to be with.
Also thanks to Coley Brady for the great Heartland crew that made it to the rally to make repairs and show what this company is all about. The crew was hard working and answered the calls wherever possible without complaint and with smiles on the faces. I still think they need a pay raise and extra week of vacation for all of the hard work they do. Thanks for letting them make it to the rally and keep up the good work.

gasman

Camp Socializer
I think the service team needs to receive a respectable bonus for their efforts. They did more in two days to promote Heartland's name than the entire management team could do in two months.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
This evenings entertainment....Sarah Getto, awesome.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339895910701.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339895910701.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 38

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim,
In case I don't get a chance to see you in person tomorrow, this has been a great event. Thanks for all your team's hard work.
We have enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting many new one's.
Thanks for bringing it out west.
We are looking forward to attending many more national rallies in the future. Trace & Teri

olcoon

Again Jim and Heartland have put on another awesome, successful rally! The planning, and execution of an event like this is mind boggling. It blows my mind that Heartland would send 22 of their service team 1160 miles to cater to us Heartland owners. I can't put the praise I have for Heartland & the service team into words!!! Jim, I hope you are taking some time off to de-stress!

jpdoggett

To Jim and his staff you guys did one GREAT job. Pat & I had a great time with old friends and meet some new ones and Sarah Getto last night was outstanding so again Jim you put on a great Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.