Expandable hose

mobilcastle

I am looking to get an expandable hose to flush the black tank and wash the rig. Anyone had any luck with them? Please include the name of the hose if works well or not. What length you have. I am thinking about a 50 or 75Ft. I would like to cut some weight from the rig-light and easy to store?
Thanks
Steve

jayc

Legendary Member
I have been using the Rhino hose for some time. It crunches up together to shorten the hose and then expands when needed. They seem to be a heavier than the regular ones that dealers give away and come from Wal Mart and last longer.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Steve, I've got two 50 ft. sections of this hose and it really is nice. This is not the cheapo stuff you can get at Target, et.al., it's only available here. I drag it around the rig when washing it, and up on the roof. Only thing you have to be mindful of is not to stretch it out empty, let it expand on it's own with the pressure. You can flake it out, but don't stretch it out. I have the standard "green" hose, but have just ordered two 75 ft. heavy duty version for the house, along with the 25 ft. to use in the trailer UDC.

https://www.flexablehosedeal.com/index.cgi

mobilcastle

Thanks for the answers
John, what color are the heavy duty? I think I will have to get my computer to see it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk