EXTREMELY unhappy NEW unit roof problem!!!! Advise please TIA

Gourley

I just dropped off my trade in this weekend and was going to pick up my new Heartland Torque T322 that was just delivered straight from the factory 4 days ago. I am extremely unhappy with the units roof!!! I DID NOT take it due to my major concerns I have as you can see in the pictures. DOZENS of BUBBLES and some over a 1-2 feet long and raise 2-3 inches. The dealer is contacting the company today and seeing what there going to do! I want a new roof or a new unit rebuilt. I need your opinions and thoughts please. I'm extremely unsettled with the workmanship straight from the factory on this! TIA

danemayer

Hi Gourley,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Sorry to hear that your new Torque had this problem. Large bubble areas would suggest either a problem with the adhesive or incomplete coverage, perhaps due to dust on the roof when the adhesive was applied.

I don't think I would have accepted the unit either. Sounds like you may have to wait for another unit to be built.

I'm afraid we can't see the pictures as forum software won't allow posting of pictures from new forum users until your first few posts have been check out by Moderators. It's a spam prevention feature of the software.

And I've moved the thread to a better area of the forum. I've also deleted your other thread as redundant posting is not permitted.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have overwritten the software to allow you to post.
Please repost your pictures.

Peace
Dave