F350 srw long box ford quarter fold hard tonneau cover

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Hi Everyone

I am looking at a used 2011 F350 SRW Long box Ford. It has a Ford quarter fold tonneau cover. When it folds twice it can be locked. I have a BH with MorRyde pin box. With the cover half folded am I able to hook up a fifthwheel?

The cover also will fold up all the way up against the back window and can be held there with small rods. Is it safe to drive with the tonneau cover in that position?

Any help would be appreciated.
My email is wfwilson55@gmail.com if you prefer.

Thank you for you time and assistance

Regards
Wayne

scottyb

I have a friend with one just like what you described. He opened it today to load a long piece of pipe and it braced against the cab with a steel rod on each side. He said he doesn't drive far like that and was told not to get up to freeway speeds. I don't know about you, but my Cyclone creates a tremendous amount of turbulence in the bed. I have had a couple objects blow out that I never would have believed. I don't think a tonneau cover would be agreeable with that. JMHO.

BTW, I'm in the market for a cover for my wife's truck. That's why I was looking closely at my friend's.

MTPockets

I have the long bed Ford with the Bak Flip hard cover. It works great - we have the MorRyde and all that is necessary is to fold three folds and leave the last fold flat on the bed rails. Then we bungee them just in case the wind would push them up.

jnbhobe

I have the Advance Cover, It works like the Bak-Flip. I have had 3 of them and I love it.