Favorite dealers for RV Purchase and Service

loudounrv

We are narrowing in on our first fifth wheel purchase and I'm hoping to get some good advice on where to shop for good/great pricing and service. These don't necessarily have to be from the same dealership, but that woulds be nice. We are centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic region, so we are equidistant to dealers in the Northeast, Midwest and Southeast. Thank you.

JRBEN

Don't know how close you are, but Leo's on Rt. 3 in Gambrills, MD has always treated me great. Bought my 26LRSS from them last year. Last week we bought a new TV and needed to have our hitch flipped because it was too high with the new vehicle. I took it in on Saturday, with no appointment, and they took care of it in about 15 minutes and didn't charge anything to do it. They also have a good selection of new and used campers on their lot.

kowAlski631

Go to McGeorge's in Ashland, VA. Ask for Joe. It's about the same distance for you to travel & the service is great.

vakthund

I recommend RV Outlet in Ringgold, VA for both purchase and service. They normally have the best prices as they are a high volume dealer and their service is good. John is the owner, talk to him.
That said, in my opinion, the key to a good experience is to educate yourself so you ask the right questions and you recognize when someone is BS'ing you. This forum is a great resource for that. Research and ask - and ask again. Work with multiple dealers, narrow down what you want, get quotes, and compare the dealers - not only the price.

Saildogs

Another vote for Leo's! We had them service our Sunline after the selling dealer closed and bought our current NT from them. The TT gets an annual service there as well for brakes, bearings, recaulking as needed, etc. Both the sales and service folks are great.

beasleyrl

Well, if we're stacking up votes, another for RV Outlet in Danville. We've been using them for over 5 years now. We've even found we're better off to drive the 3+ hours back to them for service than to use a local dealer - both for cost and for quality service. I've also got some strong opinions based upon prior experience with one of the other dealers listed here but won't state them on an open forum. If you're interested in that, PM me.

oldmannj

My vote is a bit further north. Crossroads trailer sales in Newfield NJ is tops in my book. Bought my trailrunner there and got a really great deal!! On top of that, Dina sold club members 2 Bighorns and a Landmark inside 4 weeks time!! Thinkin' tha prices are pretty fair there. Of the folks that have their rigs serviced there I've heard no complaints, and that includes major repairs after an accident. Personally I can't speak for the service as my TT has needed nothing. THANK YOU HEARTLAND !!!!!! ED

Westwind

My vote goes to "Scott's Recreation" in Manchester, Maine. Scott was a professional salesman in a positive way, responsive and a pleasure to deal with. The dealership is 4 hours away from us so I wasn't able to take it back for service but I know that would have been the same type of experience. I felt the price was fair and that made the deal even better.

Baltbirds

I purchased my 1st North Trail last November from Leo's RV on Rt 3 in Gambrills MD. Have not had a problem with the trailer but have been there many times to purchase parts and what ever I need. There are very helpful and friendly. They do have a large selection of new and used trailers.

VAbow

I vote for RV Outlet in Danville also. On my second toy hauler from them. Best price and service.

Nitehawk79

My vote is for RV Wholesale, just purchased new Cyclone and got a fantastic deal. Worth the drive to Ohio. RV Outlet is fine they didn't have the Cyclone I wanted with 6 point leveling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ncrzrbk

I vote for RV outlet in Danville. Friendly sales, owner and importantly the service department.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FiremanBill

RV outlet here also. Just bought our Cyclone from them back in Feb and the experience was second to none. Great bunch of folks and great service from the receptionist all the way to the owners.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What type of coach are you looking to buy? If you have narrowed your search to a Landmark, try RVS for Less in Knoxville, TN (865-521-9112). They sale the high end coaches. Web site is http://www.rvsforless.net.

Wharton

WE have been happy with Chesapeake RV Solutions in Chesapeake, VA-great prices and does a very thorough PDI, never have had to have the trailer serviced in 4 years.