Fifth Wheel? Toy Hauler? What?

TxRoadWarrior362

Hello from the Houston Texas area. Me, my wife, adult kids, and grandkids are very excited about our new purchases.

Kristy and I sold our Jayco Greyhawk 31fs Motorhome last month to upgrade to a larger class A Motorhome. We looked at multiple used coaches and couldn't find the one that fit our needs. We drove to Explore America, and the decision to purchase our new Road Warrior 362 was made......then we bought the Ford F-350 4x4 to pull it. Lol.

We joined the Heartland owners club tonight, and hope to gather some knowledge about fifth wheel pros and cons.

Our family has enjoyed camped for the last 28 years in tents, pop-ups, bumper pull, and motorhome's.

Hence the post title, that's what our kids said to us before seeing the 362. Now they say, when are we camping?

Cheers, Tim and Kristy
"It Is What It Is"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 52

BusManRG

Welcome! Your story is much like ours, sold our Jayco class C in June to buy a Class A, ended up with a 5th wheel. You're going to love it and this forum is invaluable. Enjoy!

TxRoadWarrior362

Welcome! Your story is much like ours, sold our Jayco class C in June to buy a Class A, ended up with a 5th wheel. You're going to love it and this forum is invaluable. Enjoy!

Thank you for the welcome. We look forward to testing it out this weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

362's RULE !!!

Sarge

Any ticks or hidden things I should know about with our 362? Are there many 362 owners on the forum?

Tim