Finally a Heartland owner !!!!

Put a deposit on a Sundance 3600QB today, very excited, it has been a journey to this point. Any tips or pointers to look for or do when we go pick it up?

Check everything!! Ask lots of questions during your PDI. Like my dealer, they should have a check list you look over after the PDI. After we took delivery of our Trail Runner and got it home, we found a list of things wrong with it. I guess with all the excitment of a new TT we didn't notice the defects. Our dealer made everything right. Just look at everthing. Enjoy.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations. When are you picking her up? Is the dealer letting you stay overnight in the coach? Hopefully they are so you can go thru it from top to bottom without being rushed. If not, then ask for someone to be with you as you are going thru the coach, taking notes of problems to be addressed/corrected and answer your questions about how things work. Don't rush. This is your condo on wheels. Enjoy and travel safely.

iawoody2

Congrats!!!! We have had our Sundance since May and love it. Had a few minor things that needed to be fixed, nothing major just cosmetic. Currently in Florida from Iowa.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Put a deposit on a Sundance 3600QB today, very excited, it has been a journey to this point. Any tips or pointers to look for or do when we go pick it up?

Welcome to the club!

We've had our Heartland Trail Runner for about a year and a half (our first brand new RV) and love it!

My advice to you is to make sure to check out everything and document every problem with photos as you only have one year from the date that you pick it up to get things fixed under warranty.

Some things you may not find out right away . . . so use it a lot this summer! :cool:

We use ours at our house . . . we call it pretend camping!

When we can't get away, but feel like staying in our camper . . . we just go out and pretend camp!