finally here

fljlcw

we pullede in to elkhart about 9:00 last night 1450 miles in 2 days will contact the dealer and take delivery by friday on our BH 3580 its really beutiful country up here wish we could stay longer

N9MB

Welcome to Indiana and congratulations on the new 3580, nice rig. Are you going to stop by the Heartland factory while you are here? We did and watched ours being built, it was quite an experience.

Good luck,

jbeletti

fljlcw,

725 miles per day average - wow! Go you :) I could never do that. Maybe if Nancy would drive the rig but alas - I am the driver.

Congrats on your upgrade. As has been suggested, if you get a chance, take a tour of plant 2, where your trailer was built. It is next to the Corporate office at 1001 All Pro Drive.

Also, if time allows, the wall and floor lamination plants are very cool to see in action. Not normally on the tour but perhaps you could be shown them. Also very nearby is the Dealer Services building where Retail Customer Service and Parts are. Stop in to say Hi to Jim Fenner and maybe meet the rep that handles your state.

If you have a few days, spend them in Elkhart Campground, really shaking the new rig out before you leave town so you can stop your dealer to have any adjustments made. Bob and Gita run a nice campground. You'll likely see Bob and Pat Curry (TXBobcat) there too. I think Nick Russell from the Gypsy Journal is still in the CG as well (bus conversion on the east side in the grass.

If you are looking to do anything Amish in the area, PM me for ideas.

Have fun - what an exciting week!

Jim

TXBobcat

Fulltime
we pullede in to elkhart about 9:00 last night 1450 miles in 2 days will contact the dealer and take delivery by friday on our BH 3580 its really beutiful country up here wish we could stay longer

If I am correct your in your Bighorn in Elkhart going to pickup your new 3580... If you come to Elkhart Campground come by 304 and say hello...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well it is 10pm here and I took my evening stroll around the campground and I did not see another Bighorn. If your not here you are in the wrong campground.

ELKHART CAMPGROUND !!!!
25608 County Road 4 East
Elkhart, IN. 46514
(574)264-2914

We need to start a rally or something. This 4th of July weekend would be a good time for everyone to come stay a few days.

fljlcw

no were in A motel still waiting to see it we think its still at the factory hope to see it today will try to come by if time permits

fljlcw

finally made it to our old home town of Dexter NM. 30 miles from where we park full time. Will be down there in a few days.