First outing

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
We just took our first outing in our new BH 3585RL. This weekend 03/11-14/11. Went to a local RV park in Oklahoma City, Twin Fountains really an nice park. Wanted to check every thing out to make sure every thing worked. Well every thing worked great, the only problem to start with was the ice maker. When the dealer winterized the unit they turned the valve to the ice maker off. They didn't tell me that.When I called them and asked if there was a shut off valve, they didn't know where it was. I went by another dealer and their tech told me where to find it. Turned the valve on bled the line ice maker works fine.
After reading all these threads I feel really good that we had a good camp and no serious problems...
Larry & Donna Keever
Oklahoma City
2011 BIGHORN 3585RL
2010 Ford F-350 Lariet FX4 6.4 Diesel

ultrafarmer

You are lucky, mine has worked better than most. I am now replacing the shackle's on the springs. Had one that was just about wore so bad that the hole was going to break out. Only 6000 miles on it. Good luck.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Ultrafarmer, when you change out the shackes...install a wet bolt kit. They also come with heavier (thicker) shackes.