Flourescent lights

h2ok9

update:

Got 3 new flourescent fixture from heartland to replace two faulty units in our 2011 rushmore.. One of the three work, two have the same problem with shutting down after being on 10-15 minutes. Will see about getting some more out. Also wondering how long your flourescent lamps are lasting? We full time and have burnt out at least 8 bulbs in less that a year and a half. Is this normal for flourescent lights? At 5 or 6 dollars a bulb, i certainly would expect better performance. Is there such a thing as a led flourescent replacement?

danemayer

We had problems with a number of our fluorescent lights going out on our 2011 Rushmore and Heartland replaced 4 fixtures. Lately they've been working ok. The last problem I had went away when I changed bulbs.

At the rally this week I was talking with one of the Heartland Service team members. They had a large box full of fixtures that have been changed out at the rally and told me that they have recently gone to a different design.

Keep an eye out for cracks in the lenses. We've had 5 develop cracks. Heartland has replaced those as well.