For mncamper: BH3670 bedroom TV mount

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Tom,
Gotta post photos of my TV mount in the general forum. The PM system will not accept photos from my computer, either by using the photo attach button or copying them in.

The shelf is anything but "square," so I had to use some spacers at the bottom corners after I built the thing. I used brass toilet flange bolts to run through the cabinet walls and into the mount. It's made from 3/4" oak plywood and the edges have a heat activated edge banding strip on them. With the Jensen MAC-40 bracket, I can easily remove the TV from the space without having to remove the bracket from the TV.

View attachment 26159View attachment 26160

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks John......looks like it works! Got your PM so picked it up here..... I should have given you my email address but didn't think of that. I'll rectify that by PM
I need to do much the same as we have the same floorplan. I was hoping for a backing plate but that's not going to happen.
How was the cruise?

ParkIt

Awesome! Hope you don't mind if I download the pictures when I get 'around to it' in the bedroom :)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Thanks John......looks like it works! Got your PM so picked it up here..... I should have given you my email address but didn't think of that. I'll rectify that by PM
I need to do much the same as we have the same floorplan. I was hoping for a backing plate but that's not going to happen.
How was the cruise?

The visit to Seattle (sister in law) and the cruise were great! Now I've got to lose about 5 lbs. that I gained on the ship.