Ford rules :)

3250ts

This is a form for heartland not Ford Lets not knock other trucks I have had good luck with all I have owned you take are of them and they will take care of you. I have been a Mechanic for over 40 years and worked on all of them Naturally one will be a lemon in any model and every one has there pick. I now have a 2013 ram 2500 Laramie cummins WOW have they up graded this truck now all 3 major brands are on the same level . They need to level off on power and start working on milage .

Last edited:

scottyb

I did a no-no and put her in 4x4 Low out on the paved road but 'eh. I made sure to point her straight ahead and no harm no foul.

Didn't take much though, just enough to get that big rig to bite into some solid ground, still how I wished I could have had it on camera. Would have made one helluva Ford commercial. HAHA!

Nothing wrong with 4WL on pavement. I've done it many times pulling a heavy boat up a boat ramp. In my 93 F250, I Often stayed in 4WL for a whole week while at the hunting lease. It was so rough and with rocky ledges, that 4WH didn't seem appropriate. That truck had 256K on it when I sold it to a sub contractor.