Ford Tow Technology Bundle and quad Beam Headlamps

Wmnmy

Yes the new 2017 F-350 finally got to pull my 3965dss with the Anderson hitch I am truly a happy camper
no clanking .....

travlingman

You can use BLIS with a fifth wheel. When you program your trailer don't put it as a fifth wheel but a conventional. Next put length as 33 feet, longest it will accept and still work. On mine it will pick a vehicle up at about the trailers back tires.

As far as stuff being turned off when tow haul turned on, it is not. Adaptive steering is turned on when tow haul is. The exhaust brake feature is enhanced when tow haul turned on.

pegmikef

Yeah, I got a letter from Ford Credit the other day, didn't read it real close, but I think it said I could purchase any new Ford product I wanted and they would finance up to $75,000 of it. Not sure my credit is really that good, but I guess that would cover a new 2017 or 2018 F350 DRW. Good thing I threw the letter away, because after reading this thread, I might be tempted to take it with me tomorrow. LOL

Dunno George, that might cover it. On the fluids, FYI at my last oil change, they tested the coolant and made a note recommending it be changed at the next oil change which would be about 63k miles. I don't recall ever having the brake fluid or steering fluid replaced. I seem to recall that the transmission and rear end were done around fifty thousand. As someone else posted, with that kind of credit, just get a new one (it comes with all fresh fluids).

Chippendale

Dunno George, that might cover it. On the fluids, FYI at my last oil change, they tested the coolant and made a note recommending it be changed at the next oil change which would be about 63k miles. I don't recall ever having the brake fluid or steering fluid replaced. I seem to recall that the transmission and rear end were done around fifty thousand. As someone else posted, with that kind of credit, just get a new one (it comes with all fresh fluids).

Mike, I can't purchase a new truck until I put new tires on this one. I have now traded in a truck and a trailer with brand new tires on them, it is getting to be some what of a tradition, and I can't short Discount Tire of their profit. With my record, it is a wonder I have any credit at all.

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
I know all of you people like the new head lights but I sure do not like to face these new head lights coming at me. these old eyes have a hard time around these light. And if it is raining the problem become even more of a problem.