Fuel $

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just filled up at the local Murphy station @ $3.99 which is the cheapest in a 1 mile radius of the interstate. BooHoo :(! Looks like some of our distance traveling will be cut back.

wdk450

Well gang read it and weep - Diesel #2 has hit $5.00 a gallon here in California:

040.jpg

This was taken yesterday, 5/2/2012 in REMOTE Yosemite National park, Crane Flat gas station.

donr827

Been driving up I-95 from South Florida to North Carolina. The cheapest so far was at a Flying J in South Carolina and the price was $3.92. Most stations at our current location, Fayetteville NC, are from $3.99 to $4.05.
Don

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
It has dropped a little here ($4.59) but for how long? Bill's $5.00 post is scary!

Speedy

Looks like prices will continue to drop if the economies of Europe and the US don't pick up steam. http://www.cnbc.com/id/47295638 Good for our fuel budgets but bad for those of us dependent on working for a living. For that matter; a poor economy will desimate retirement incomes as well with investment income worth less than it already is.

rick_debbie_gallant

Pulled into a station the other day, stuck the nozzle in the fill hole (Diesel was at 1.89 on the signs.)! Before I knew it there were cars lined up behind me. I should have had a video running to record what was happening. Did I mention that the store was closed and had been for some time! Prank went well. going to try it again some day but with a camera!

Birchwood

Fuel prices are dropping like a rock here in Canada.Prices are way down to $1.32 a litre or $5.28 a US gallon.

ncc1701e

In western KY, Gas - $3.39 this morning. But sorry to day, diesel is hanging in at $3.95. Was in southern Illinois yesterday and paid $3.86/gal for diesel.