Full Body Paint vs Decals

Pizzaguy

I like both body paint options. Does anybody know when the 2017 changes and the MSRP sheet will be released for the Bighorn? I noticed the Landmark changes are listed now.

SLO

I could be wrong. But it seems my 2016 BH full body is all paint. If these are decals they put a lot of clear coat on over the decals cause I can't feel any lip where the graphics are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nuclearcowboy

I like both body paint options. Does anybody know when the 2017 changes and the MSRP sheet will be released for the Bighorn? I noticed the Landmark changes are listed now.

According to our dealer based on our order in August, the new line of production started August 8th, so if the order hit the factory on or after that date, you will get the new model. We actually had to go back to dealer to change interior and exterior decor, since our initial order selection had the earlier 2017 decor - when the order was placed, factory contacted our dealer with the new decor and we had to change up the order. The MSRP sheet is also out.

mds1

Yes, I have the full body paint....and love it. The paint seems to be of high quality, but we've only had it for just under 2 years. Shown below is what it looked like after being delivered to our dealer. We still get people complimenting us on how the trailer looks. :)

View attachment 47602

Oregon Camper,

I called my wife in from the other room to show her the paint on your trailer. Believe that is one of the more beautiful color combos I've seen. Congratulations on your selection.

Mark from Missouri

chiefneon

image.jpg

Howdy!

We order our Cyclone 4000 with full body paint because we did not want any more curling peeling decals like our last fulltime 5er. Heartland after the 5er was painted and returned to them placed the"Cyclone" decals over the full body paint (front, rear and both sides). Make sure when you order or get "FULL BODY PAINT" and no decals you get what you pay for!

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

Oregon_Camper

Oregon Camper,

I called my wife in from the other room to show her the paint on your trailer. Believe that is one of the more beautiful color combos I've seen. Congratulations on your selection.

Mark from Missouri

Thanks...we feel very fortunate to have this beautiful Bighorn. :)

rono

Tom we are looking at ordering a 3160EL and are considering full body paint. I noticed on the updated order form that the name of the paint has changed to black and red and Black and Tan Are there pics of these available or are these the same as the old cappuccino and sterling? Where are the decals used now if these are new paint schemes?

thank you