Furrion Refrigerator

Our Furrion refrigerator all the sudden stopped cooling and the interior light is not coming on in our 2024 Cyclone 4006. The display panel is working and the door alarm seems to be working. There are not any breakers tripped. Any suggestions?

rhodies1

Is your fridge running or shut down completely. Go outdoors and remove panel to see if cooling element has heat.if no heat on cooling element, you may have a faulty control board, burned out heating elements in stack.a bad thermistor on the fridge fin.

rhodies1

Also you didn’t mention if freezer is still getting cold.
The light could be a simple burned out bulb. Your thermistor is plugged into the fridge light. 3 connections under light shade.
Thermistors act funny. Sometimes when they fail they allow fridge to run wide open and freeze everything in fridge and other times they give faulty readings to the control board and control board thinks fridge is cold and won’t activate. Thermistors are about 20 bucks. I usually start there. Yours is under warranty so I would be in touch with dealer and manufacturer about getting a service tech look at the fridge.

FCR20DCAFA-SV (2022120378 this is the model of our fridge. It’s the 18 cu ft, double door flat panel, with two freezer drawers. It’s not running, the freezer, fridge or interior light but the panel is lit up. We can’t find a single fuse. There isn’t an access panel from the trailer exterior. We have done a hard start, unplugging shore power, turning off the solar power and disconnecting the battery.

wdk450

Is your fridge running or shut down completely. Go outdoors and remove panel to see if cooling element has heat.if no heat on cooling element, you may have a faulty control board, burned out heating elements in stack.a bad thermistor on the fridge fin.
Your reply seems to indicate that you think that this is a typical RV ammonia adsorbsion cooling unit refrigerator/freezer. I searched the model number given that came back to a compressor/freon type of refrigerator/freezer.
Here is a link to the online descriptive literature for that model:

talanis98

Our Furrion refrigerator all the sudden stopped cooling and the interior light is not coming on in our 2024 Cyclone 4006. The display panel is working and the door alarm seems to be working. There are not any breakers tripped. Any suggestions?
Did you figure out what was wrong with it?. Mine just did the same

Mwebb44

Did you get this problem resolved. I have a 4006 with a FCR20DCAFA. It works sporadically. When it’s not cooling the lights will be dim then it will work for periods of time. I currently have it at the dealership having multiple warranty claims repaired and the refrigerator wasn’t working the day I took it there but the technicians say that it has worked fine for them. I really need this to be fixed while it is at the dealer. I am 4 hours away from dealer and would like to get this resolved. Any info from anyone would be greatly appreciated. They basically have told me it’s not doing with them so they can’t do anything about it. It has done it to me on shore power and generator at different locations.

Attachments

• IMG_4600.jpeg
    IMG_4600.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4538.jpeg
    IMG_4538.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4826.jpeg
    IMG_4826.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6

david-steph2018

Did you get this problem resolved. I have a 4006 with a FCR20DCAFA. It works sporadically. When it’s not cooling the lights will be dim then it will work for periods of time. I currently have it at the dealership having multiple warranty claims repaired and the refrigerator wasn’t working the day I took it there but the technicians say that it has worked fine for them. I really need this to be fixed while it is at the dealer. I am 4 hours away from dealer and would like to get this resolved. Any info from anyone would be greatly appreciated. They basically have told me it’s not doing with them so they can’t do anything about it. It has done it to me on shore power and generator at different locations.
Your issue sounds like a loose wire somewhere, possible a ground.