Getting close to ordering

NYSUPstater

Tho things haven't gone exactly as planned, we should be ordering a BC3560SS by middle of March. If all goes well, should see it by late April early May as HL said it's a 8 week turn around and dealer says 4-6 weeks. So to cover bases, 4-8 weeks IMO. Just hope to have in time for Mem Day w/e. If we do have it in time, have plans in place to surprise my sister and hubby.

Do think it will be on the upper limits of our truck or slightly over ('15 F350, SB,4x4, CC, PWR Stroker).

rhodies1

Single or dually truck.
I tow a BH 3455 with my F350 Single Axle short bed and no issues,
My unit is 12200 lbs dry weight and 2450 lbs pin weight.

NYSUPstater

Oops, sorry. Single rear wheel. TRL GVW is 16,000, dry wt of 13,420 and hitch of 2,888. Cat scale for truck lists rear axle at 3680 out of 7,000. So will be close or over by no more than 500 I would think (very well may be wrong). Same numbers for truck gross w/ the BC. Dually not in the cards at the moment.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oops, sorry. Single rear wheel. TRL GVW is 16,000, dry wt of 13,420 and hitch of 2,888. Cat scale for truck lists rear axle at 3680 out of 7,000. So will be close or over by no more than 500 I would think (very well may be wrong). Same numbers for truck gross w/ the BC. Dually not in the cards at the moment.

Your pin loaded will be closer to 20% of the GVW.

Visit www.fifthwheelst.com to learn about how to make sure your truck can tow what you are wanting, safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk