Got an Ouchie on the Bighorn...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Thanks for all the comments. I talked to the neighbor who owned the Jeep. He said he did not hit my trailer and if he had he would have notified me. I believe him and he is a Texan doing work on a pipeline outside Gallup. No reason not to believe him. I can't prove who caused the damage, so just keep on going and let it go.

Thanks JimB... As always you have been helpful when we really need the assistance. I truly appreciate it. I will be ordering the material when we get back to McKinney.

We just arrived at Tucumcari NM for a couple of days. Plan to go to Amarillo TX for a week on Friday. Let the mail catch up with us.

Thanks to all for the help and concern. It is nice to have friends out here..

BTW.. Saw a bunch of Heartland trailers going west on I-40 between Tucumcari and Albuquerque NM.

BC

priorguy

Wow, it's instructions like Jbeletti's and ease of material ordering from Heartland that I keep reading about, allowing owners to make their own repairs that will make me purchase another Heartland product. How many other manufacturers would just send you to a dealer and pay an hourly shop rate? Another shining example of how customer service should be. Definitely no off-shore call center here. And the ability to avoid shipping costs and being told what they actually are upfront are the icing on the cake.