Got Our New 3800

gunnere7

Just got the new 3800 this past Wednesday. After a 3 hour PDI, only a few minor issues. Stayed in Lubbock for a few days and things went great. Love the room and floor plan. Towing was a dream (just had to watch the turns). Going home on Saturday, went through a toad strangler of a rain storm. After we got home we inspected the rig and not one sign of a leak or wet spot. Needless to say the wife and me are really excited and happy. Will post some pics when I figure out how.

scottyb

Just got the new 3800 this past Wednesday. After a 3 hour PDI, only a few minor issues. Stayed in Lubbock for a few days and things went great. Love the room and floor plan. Towing was a dream (just had to watch the turns). Going home on Saturday, went through a toad strangler of a rain storm. After we got home we inspected the rig and not one sign of a leak or wet spot. Needless to say the wife and me are really excited and happy. Will post some pics when I figure out how.

Congratulations on your new Cyclone. Where in Texas do you call home?

scottyb

Great to have another Texas Cyclone owner. On the picture posting, select Go Advanced and then in the tool bar above, select the Attachments button to the right of the :). It will let you add photos from your computer to your photo gallery, where they will stay, and it will insert the photo in your post as a thumbnail.

Attachments

• IMG_2387.jpg
    IMG_2387.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 69