Great Dealer

padre44

We bought our 2016 3570 RLS BigHorn from Riley's RV World in Mayfield, Ky last summer. We had purchased a smaller camper previously from them and liked them. Again, they were a good company to deal with. In a long trip I "kissed" a post on the driver side because I was not paying enough attention to that side. Needless to say there was some cosmetic damage. I had them take a look at the damage and file a claim. The check came and they ordered the parts so they would be ready to work on it after our last trip in the fall. They fixed the RV like new, and did a few minor adjustments of cabinets inside. They even washed the rig before I picked it up. They seem to want to do a good job and actually do what they promise. This has been the best RV we've ever owned, and having a great dealer makes it even better.

Jim-Lynn

That is so nice to hear, as mostly all as we here about is the negative end. You should send a letter to Heartland, with a copy to your dealer, to extend you satisfaction to both the RV & dealer.

Jim

Aandaar

Cocurr with Jim-Lynn. We hear many nightmare story's about dealers after the sale. When we find a good one we should let then know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
So good to hear a great story about a dealer and how they have good customer service. There are so many dealers out there that only want the sale and could care less about what happens next. Glad things worked out for you.