Great service from Lippert

Bobby A

While most have had there popping issue resolved, I've still had issues, Lippert and there employees have bent over backwards to get mine resolved once and for all. We are in Fl. and this afternoon I had a knock at the door and to my surprise it was Jerry from Lippert hear to install 2 new front legs on my level up system coming all the way from Goshen to work on my rig. The service that Lippert has provided has been absolutely top notch. I thought I would post a very positive comment about Lippert because they have been very good to me. Thank you Lippert and the guys and gals that's made this positive experience.

Bobby A

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Glad they got you taken care of Bobby. Please circle back to let us know if this worked for you.

Bobby A

Yes I will post back in a few days with some results, so far so good !! thanks for the replies.
Safe travels to you all,
Bobby A

dgilton

I wish we could have our problem resolved. Have called and called and finally just gave up. We went to the National rally last June and they tried to fix but was unsuccessful. Have called a lot since home but never got answers. So we are still dealing with the popping when we go anywhere. Not fun trying to sleep sometimes.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I wish we could have our problem resolved. Have called and called and finally just gave up. We went to the National rally last June and they tried to fix but was unsuccessful. Have called a lot since home but never got answers. So we are still dealing with the popping when we go anywhere. Not fun trying to sleep sometimes.
Did your system get the Torco 15 fork oil added?
If not, add some. If it did, add some more.

Peace
Dave

TXTiger

Thats good to hear that Lippert takes care of its customers. I wonder if having to go to FL and get out of the cold in Goshen had anything to do with it ! ! ! Glad you got your problem fixed.