Great Service provider in North Texas!!

I'm quick to complain about poor service so I thought I would take a moment and call notice to great service - we took our ""baby"" North Trail in to see the gang at Hill Top RV's in Ovilla at Red Oak Road and I-35 and she was there for about a week because the problem was minimal - just a quick adjustment on the propane tanks that kept the furnace from coming on. We went to pick up baby this morning and there was NO CHARGE - he didn't feel he should charge us for this..........what a surprise!!

They also have most basic supplies and a dump station too...........just wanted to pass this along!

the Barnharts

wrgrs50s

I have several friends in that area that have used Hilltop RV for yrs now and say they treat their customers very well.

Can anyone recommend a service provider in the Carrollton, Lewisville, Denton Texas area? Note: I DO NOT recommend Explore USA in Denton. Horrible, horrible, horrible service!!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Blue Moon Mobile RV has a location in Carrolton where you can take your rig there. We had some repairs done there a few years ago and were very satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone recommend a service provider in the Carrollton, Lewisville, Denton Texas area? Note: I DO NOT recommend Explore USA in Denton. Horrible, horrible, horrible service!!!!
We, too, had horrible experiences with Explore USA in Denton. One of the several times they worked on our unit, we had to call a mobile service technician to correct what they had left undone. They will not reimburse the expense they caused. Finally, Ron Scarberry from Heartland warranty allowed us to take our unit to a local RV service shop here in Ardmore. He diagnosed and fixed our problems in less than 2 hours. We had spent months working with Ezplore in Denton.