grill caddy

Grey Ghost

hey all i found a great product a mount that bolts to the bumper of the camper and carries a full size grill. they have 4 sizes all the way up to 723 sq in cooking area it stows behind the camper in transit and swings around the side at the campgrounds really neat i have the gc 500 as soon as i get some pics i will post i dont know if i can say names and prices here but if your interested post here and i will send you the info i have

Where did you find that?

gebills

We have a Coleman Roadtrip LXE Grill, and it needs a good cleaning; the kind of cleaning solved by a new weber grill. I've cleaned as best I can without drilling out rivets and rebuilding it completely. I've listened enough to everyone bragging on their ease of cleaning their webers, that I think I'll just go buy one. Regarding hanging a grill on the outside, I like the usability of the concept; I'm not fond of rolling down the road in a downpour with a grill hanging on the outback..... Guess I'll keep storing it up front in the front basement. With the BH, I'd have to manufacture a rear frame mount anyway due to lack of a bumper.