Half TIme Oven - Fixed and love it!

csalmons

Mr. Woodall,

Sorry about the delayed response here, I couldn't get on the forum this morning. I just wanted you and everyone else on the forum to understand that replacements right now are not always possible. These items are supposed to be repair and return for the customers, there are occasions where new units have to be sent but not always. Due to the economy, production of the Apollo units (as well as every other microwave on the market) has slowed, therefore there are not as many availible for warranty replacements. We are still taking care of all the customers who do have issues via a repair return process. This is actually very quick and as soon as we receive the oven here we repair it that same day and get it to ship out to you the next day. There is no need for anyone to worry. We will be able to take care of you! Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

rwoodall

Marshfield, Mo
Cari,
I would like to thank Tammi and the staff at Mid-Western for the repair of our Apollo Half Time microwave oven. It was the cooling fan that was defective.

Tammi had a shipping box FedEx to me at an RV Park in Wichita, KS. It got there in a couple of days. I returned the oven and it was repaired, shipped to our RV dealer in Linn Creek, MO. It arrived the same day we had schduled warranty work. We are were pleased to have our microwave back in working order.

Thanks for the help from the forum and to the Mid-Western staff.

csalmons

Mr. Woodall,

We are all happy to hear things worked out as planned and that you were still able to travel. I think we have the repair and return services down pretty well, but it is always nice to hear back from customers to make sure :)

Glad to know you are on your way now, and if you have any other problems, just let me know :) Thanks!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
It is so refreshing to see Customer Service this outstanding. The whole staff at Mid-Western deserves big kudos for their efforts. Keep up the great work. There are many vendors, service organizations, and government agencies that should take a lesson from you.