Hallway window opposite bathroom door

remoandiris

I don't understand it. Either I close the blind or I close the door. I'd rather the window be up higher or not there at all. That is one of the few things I find fault with on my CY 4000.

DocFather

What are you saying? I think my 4100 has the same window and it is 7'+ above ground level. Now I admit, if Mr. Tall looked in that window and I had the hallway bathroom door opened, he would be viewing the sink and not the bath/shower as in the 4000. But if you are bashful. closing the window shade or closing the bathroom door does seem like a simple fix.

marvmarcy

We have the dark glass and you can't see in any window unless it is much lighter inside than outside. We leave all shades up during the day unless we need to block the sun. Just don't forget to close the important shades as it starts getting darker outside than inside unless you want to gather a crowd, or in my case, scare the neighors. ;)

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I love my window in the hallway and I too have the dark tinted windows which you can't see in but I have seen other units have the same window without the tint and you still can't see in. I also love it for the light in that area plus another window that opens for fresh air.

remoandiris

What are you saying? I think my 4100 has the same window and it is 7'+ above ground level. Now I admit, if Mr. Tall looked in that window and I had the hallway bathroom door opened, he would be viewing the sink and not the bath/shower as in the 4000. But if you are bashful. closing the window shade or closing the bathroom door does seem like a simple fix.

Seeing in the window from the next site over is easy. I admit I never look at the window when I'm outside, so I don't know how dark the glass is. Maybe I should do that.