Hampton Roads Virginia RV Show

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Deb & I will be there on Saturday morning.

KEITH: I truly understand why people would pass by and not even say hi. You have such a "nasty" demeanor. Comes from years of sliding down chimneys and spreading reindeer droppings.

Pete,

That was a year ago when I wasn't even a Heartland owner yet...just a "ordered but not yet delivered" Heartland wanna be. Now that I'm a full fledge owner, my demeanor has become so much more subdued cuz I'm a happy camper.

We are leaving a zero dark thirty this Saturday for Florida. Spending a week in the Landmark in the "Sunny South" and going to help Jim Belitti man the Heartland Owners Club booth at the Tampa RV Show. I was looking forward to some nice warm, relaxing weather. Now I'm not so sure. Looks like it's just as cold there as it is here.

I'll be at the Virginia Beach RV Show Friday Jan 22nd help Tim and Ben sell some Heartlands. Gotta be in Northern Virginia on Saturday otherwise I'd be there on Saturday as well. Enjoy the show.

Keith

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Pete,

That was a year ago when I wasn't even a Heartland owner yet...just a "ordered but not yet delivered" Heartland wanna be. Now that I'm a full fledge owner, my demeanor has become so much more subdued cuz I'm a happy camper.

We are leaving a zero dark thirty this Saturday for Florida. Spending a week in the Landmark in the "Sunny South" and going to help Jim Belitti man the Heartland Owners Club booth at the Tampa RV Show. I was looking forward to some nice warm, relaxing weather. Now I'm not so sure. Looks like it's just as cold there as it is here.

I'll be at the Virginia Beach RV Show Friday Jan 22nd help Tim and Ben sell some Heartlands. Gotta be in Northern Virginia on Saturday otherwise I'd be there on Saturday as well. Enjoy the show.

Keith

Tell Jim I said hello! Give us a yell if you get a chance on the 23rd.

tomj

Va Bch RV show

Keith - Sue and I will also be helping Chesapeake RV at the show with the Sundance models. Tim is a first class guy and has been very good to us. We owe him. Tom

currituck0209

Hey Everyone, Just talked to Tim at RV SOLUTIONS, they are going to be at both RV SHOWS, HAMPTON & VA BEACH CONVENTION CENTER.

Wharton

Keith and Carol,

We did the exact same thing. Went to the Richmond show, then ordered from RV Solutions. Very pleasant experience dealing with Tim and Jackie, very customer oriented and accommodating.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Keith and Carol,

We did the exact same thing. Went to the Richmond show, then ordered from RV Solutions. Very pleasant experience dealing with Tim and Jackie, very customer oriented and accommodating.

That's great Wharton. We are so blessed in this area. Getting Heartland with all their benefits is just half the battle. Then you have to find a dealer you can have faith and turst in. Tim & Jackie at Chesapeake RV Solutions are just the dealer for that. I know you won't be disappointed. Tim & Jackie won't let you. If you have a concern they will do what ever is necessary to make it right.

By the way whet model did you end up with?

Keith

Wharton

We bought the 3670, we liked it from the first time we saw it but considered the 3410. Saw the 3610 at the Richmond Show, liked the big TV but were concerned that we couldn't angle it toward the recliners. Wish they had a 3670 at the Richmond show for a final look, picture taking and some measurements but they didn't, Chesapeake didn't have one either so we will have some extra work to do when we get ours. Time is getting close, should be here in the next few weeks...................