Have a safe and happy Labor Day Holiday

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
a6edadyz.jpg

Set up and enjoying! Just gotta stay inside, it's 100* and going up... !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

kowAlski631

In Sioux Falls SD for the whole weekend. Camp set up, AC cooling us - life is good. Be safe & sane everyone.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We'll be heading up to Camp Gotchurwallett on Sunday for a couple of weeks. Temps are forecasted to range between 60 and the mid-80's over the next two weeks.

TXTiger

I live 10 miles from the beach where the temp is in the high 80's low 90's but I am heading to Palm Springs where it is over 100. Oh boy. Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday.

Gas20

Hey Travel Tiger
where are you with 100 degree weather? I saw your Elkridge and we also have an Elkridge, we are in Kississimmee, Fl, inside right now also 90 plus here in Florida. Have a safe trip

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Travel Tiger
where are you with 100 degree weather? I saw your Elkridge and we also have an Elkridge, we are in Kississimmee, Fl, inside right now also 90 plus here in Florida. Have a safe trip

East Texas!! Hardly a vacation destination, but we wanted to get away. ;) it's 3:30 and presently 103*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

diesel_doberman

Wife and I are in our camper and the in laws in theirs. Between high humidity, high heat and pop up thunderstorms. It's been a very fun an interesting week end so far.