Heading home from Goshen still

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders
We arrived in west yellowstone a week ago staying at Grizzly RV park one of our favorite parks. We will be leaving in the morning for salt lake then on to sparks then home for three weeks and off again for a month then will be putting everything up for the winter. That will be it until next year. It has been a lot of fun this year seeing everything around Goshen what beautiful country.

jdfishing

Hey Guys: John and Deb here. Enjoyed seeing you at the rally. We are still making our way home also. We are currently in the Black Hills area. We were supposed to get on the road tomorrow, but we decided to hang around for another three days. Man, this retirement thing is tough, tough on the bank account that is. Question: Why do you put the trailer up for the winter? Susanville isn't that bad, is it? Safe travels and we'll meet another rally, I'm sure. I'm gonna check that Grizzly RV Park out. Been looking for a place in that part of the country.

jbeletti

... Question: Why do you put the trailer up for the winter? Susanville isn't that bad, is it?...

I wouldn't have thought so either, but Hennie and I are Facebook friends and oh my, the pictures of relentless snow they had this past winter!

Last edited:

wdk450

I have a Heartland friend in Susanville that has her rig winterized. According to online weather data the nightly low for Susanville averages below freezing Nov thru March.