Heading West

gschaaf

Valerie we must be hot on your trail. We were at Hoover dam on the 18th and the skywalk on the 19th. We pulled in to Williams on the 20th. We did the south rim today but may go back again tommorow. Safe travels see ya down the road!!

VKTalley

Valerie we must be hot on your trail. We were at Hoover dam on the 18th and the skywalk on the 19th. We pulled in to Williams on the 20th. We did the south rim today but may go back again tommorow. Safe travels see ya down the road!!

Glenn,
Sounds like it! We are in Austin, TX, for this week while Malcolm works then it on to north Georgia for the Rally there. We will be heading across I-10 towards Mobile, AL, on Saturday with a stop in the LaFayette, LA, area (visit some friends) and 1-65 to Montgomery, AL, for a brief stop to pick up mail and check in with our son.

gschaaf

Hate to say it but we are on the last part of our scenic tour but still have about 2500 more miles to go to get home. I will have put on just about 12000 mi and 2 oil changes. We are heading to Branson from here and just want to say it was a great trip. See everybody at Pa rally.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

cjhicks

We are back home in Maryland after 69 days and 10505 Miles. It was a great trip and we planning on doing it another time to see the things and places that we could not do on this trip. Now it is time to get the bugs and road dirt off of the rig and get ready to go to Hershey.

wdk450

Glenn:
I wonder how many Heartlanders, or even how many RVers can make the claim of seeing both the Atlantic and Pacific on one RV trip??? You deserve some special title like "Coast to Coaster's".
Glenn, you'll have to adjust the thread title now :rolleyes:

gschaaf

We got on the road early this morning left Arizona ran 530mi sitting near the border of Texas and New Mexico. Sitting here taking in a little bit of NASCAR. Have about 685 mi to go for Branson yet. See ya all later.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
You guys are awesome thats all I have to say. Col and I want to be just like you and Frannie when the time is right. Did Frannie enter any sewer pipe contest during the trip? LOL

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
So where are you now Glenn. We are following your trip home and anxious for your arrival! We wanna hear all about it!

gschaaf

You guys are awesome thats all I have to say. Col and I want to be just like you and Frannie when the time is right. Did Frannie enter any sewer pipe contest during the trip? LOL

No Jim Fran didn't get in any hose contest but somebody stole my Valltera gate valve. I hope you and Colleen can do this trip out west it was awesome.

gschaaf

So where are you now Glenn. We are following your trip home and anxious for your arrival! We wanna hear all about it!

Deb we just pulled into Branson today going to take in a few shows and then pull out on Friday. We are going to take a few days to get home. I got to get some new tires before Pinegrove I ran the wheels off the old ford but she is running great.

TXTiger

Glenn:
I wonder how many Heartlanders, or even how many RVers can make the claim of seeing both the Atlantic and Pacific on one RV trip??? You deserve some special title like "Coast to Coaster's".
I left San Diego in May and headed to Washington DC and then Goshen this summer so I guess I am a member of the coast to coast club in one trip.

oldmannj

I left San Diego in May and headed to Washington DC and then Goshen this summer so I guess I am a member of the coast to coast club in one trip.

Ahhh Tony, How quickly they forget. LOL. Hope you are well. How's my girl Layla ?? Hope to see you out here again sometime.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Glenn we have to get a new Valterra valve as ours is broken. When we go out this weekend would you like us to pick one up for you? Maybe we can get a bulk purchase price!

gschaaf

Deb I appreciate it but I already bought another one. It only takes one time to open the valve and get hit with sewer water if you know what I mean. You know John was the one that gave me that idea when I seen it on your trailer and believe me I won't be without one. If it looks like_ _ _ _ it is _ _ _ _ !!!! See ya soon.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OK buddy! Now hurry home and bring Hosie with you! We have had enough of your disappearing act. Miss you both.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
These two will defiantly have the stories to tell around the campfire at the Pa rally.

Travel safe.

oldmannj

These two will defiantly have the stories to tell around the campfire at the Pa rally.

Travel safe.

New way to spell jealous...... ED. Glenn, Fran.....don't get tired of telling of your adventures too quickly. I'll need the blow by blow in Joisey in Oct.