Heading West

gschaaf

Woke up this morning ready to go into Branson not only did I run the wheels off the old ford but found a cracked windshield. All is good it's just a piece of glass. Fran and I took in a few shows that we're just awesome had dinner at Mickey Gilleys and topped it off with a banana split. We will see what tomorrow brings. See ya all soon.

Mizmary

Glenn:
I wonder how many Heartlanders, or even how many RVers can make the claim of seeing both the Atlantic and Pacific on one RV trip??? You deserve some special title like "Coast to Coaster's".

We weren't heartlanders at the time- but in 2010 we traveled with our RV in February from Monterey, CA south and basically followed the I-10 all the way to FL and then took the 95 up to RI. We saw both coasts, and the Gulf of Mexico. AND we got to travel through Baltimore and DC after the freak snowstorm that dumped 3 feet of snow before the interstate was plowed. We were grateful the roads were empty short of us lunatics traveling on orders towing our hotel room behind us. 😜

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Sorry to hear about your windshield Glenn. Ring, ring, hello, safelite? We had two put in our truck last year.

gschaaf

After a week here at Branson we're east bound and down tomorrow. Great place to visit we had a great time at the shows we took in we will definitely come back. Seen a lot of Heartland models on this trip on the road and in the campgrounds. See ya soon.

gschaaf

Well the eagle has landed back in New Jersey after 11,705 mi. What an awesome trip we had. We figured we would surprise the kids and grand kids where they were having a BBQ. You should have seen their faces when the Bighorn pulled up but to our surprise our youngest daughter informed us we were going to be grandparents for the seventh time. New baby due next April. See ya down the road.

VKTalley

Well the eagle has landed back in New Jersey after 11,705 mi. What an awesome trip we had. We figured we would surprise the kids and grand kids where they were having a BBQ. You should have seen their faces when the Bighorn pulled up but to our surprise our youngest daughter informed us we were going to be grandparents for the seventh time. New baby due next April. See ya down the road.

Glad to hear you are home safe and congratulations on your newest grandchild!!!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Glad you guys are home safe can't wait to hear all about it and congratulation on your news of becoming grandparents again

Hick1

Glad you had safe travels. Can't wait to hear all. Congrats on being grandparents again. See you soon