Heartland Forum Membership Milestone

2010augusta

I don't knon if it was the factory or my dealer (RV Capital Wholesalers/Great Lakes RV Center), but my owners packet came with fliers for the forum and the owners club, I had found the forum long before I order our Augusta. The infomation and experince that all the people here provide is priceless.

Tom of Ypsi

Good job Jim and all who have contributed to this forum and the success of Heartland. Without Jim and this forum who know where HL would be now. Great idea Jim about the TL add for the HOC. JMHO

jbeletti

I don't knon if it was the factory or my dealer (RV Capital Wholesalers/Great Lakes RV Center), but my owners packet came with fliers for the forum and the owners club, I had found the forum long before I order our Augusta. The infomation and experince that all the people here provide is priceless.

We made them up about 2.5 years ago and they have been going in all units since :) That said, some owners say they don't get them in their packets. I sure hope dealers aren't removing them. Maybe we miss stuffing a few packets :eek:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Another value of this forum is alerting dealers what is being said about them. There were some very negative posts about ours, so I sent them a heads-up and a link to it. They were unaware of what was being said and most appreciative.

jbeletti

Thanks Wayne.

I went and looked to see who # 5,000 is.

It's user: jmaguire

Congratulations jmaguire! If you become a Heartland product owner in 2009, you will be awarded a free membership to the Heartland Owners Club!

Email sent to user.

Jim

Jerry Nelms

Traveler
Our delivery package contained the information on the Forum and the Heartyland Owner's Club. Both were discussed with us by our dealer upon delivery. Kountry Mile Kamper, Decatur, AL