Heartland in Alberta

Garry & Bev

travel bug
On Friday we passed a Big Country heading east on Hwy. 3 by Fort Macleod. Then Saturday we passed a Big Horn going south on Hwy. 2 from Calgary. As we were on our way home today I think the same rig was heading North on Hwy.2 back towards Calgary. Were any of you out there?

geeksrus

Not us, but we are in the area... yesterday we traveled from the BC Rally in Rock Creek to Pincher Creek via #3... overnight-ed at Wal-Mart in Pincher Creek... leaving shortly to head north to Sundre.

Eh!

MurrayN.

Doing our part to bring up Alberta's economy

We will be coming up to Edmonton on Saturday with our Sundance for a couple of nights, then down to Calgary for a night before heading over to Fairmont Hotsprings for 9 nights. We were out 2 weekends ago in our new trailer and it was fantastic, can't wait to spend 2 weeks in this beauty.

Garry & Bev

travel bug
Geeksrus....It is unfortunate that we didn't know you were going to be in Pincher. We would have loved to meet you and have you stop in for a cup of coffee or beverage of choice. You could have even had hookups except for sewer. My husband set up a spot for anyone who happens by. Maybe next time. If anyone else out there is passing through Pincher, send us an email and if we happen to be around we'd be glad to have you stop in.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We are spending the night at the New York City North KOA and when we pulled in there was a couple from Canada checking in. They were in a Sundance. Talked to them briefly, and they did not know about the North American Rally and said they have not been on the forum for a long time. I told them the forum is where you find out about all of the uncoming events and lots of Heartland information. Sorry, didn't get their name.

geeksrus

Geeksrus....It is unfortunate that we didn't know you were going to be in Pincher. We would have loved to meet you and have you stop in for a cup of coffee or beverage of choice. You could have even had hookups except for sewer. My husband set up a spot for anyone who happens by. Maybe next time. If anyone else out there is passing through Pincher, send us an email and if we happen to be around we'd be glad to have you stop in.

I added you to my contact list.... next time thru the area we'll take you up on the offer... if you are ever in our neck-of-the-woods let us know.

Eh!

Garry & Bev

travel bug
I added you to my contact list.... next time thru the area we'll take you up on the offer... if you are ever in our neck-of-the-woods let us know.

Eh!
Sounds good! Next time we head up north to my brother's place we just might do that. We had passed by the Coyote RV park in Sundre a year or so ago and I suggested to my husband we take a gander through to see if we could spot your rig. He wasn't game as we were on a schedule. :(
Next time I will be a little more persistant.:)

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
We are on a small trip and started in Waterton Nat. Park in Alberta. Met a couple from Edmonton with a North Trail. Mentioned the forum and they had been on but weren't members yet. We moved onto Kalispell and low and behold, a couple from Leduc, Alta. pulled in shortly after with a brand new Bighorn. They had just picked up at a dealer here and were spending a few days breaking it in. Again, mentioned the forum and not members but had been on lots. I gae a card to each of them and exchanged emails.../Doug