Heartland National Rally-Torklift

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
That is great to hear! I am glad that it was able to add to your lifestyle and be sure to take pictures! We love posting pictures of adventures that customers get to take! Reminds us here back at the factory of all the amazing trips our products get to be apart of :cool:

Kyle, liking our steps from the Goshen rally. First trip out we immediately noticed the solid footing and stability!! Definitely a worthwhile modification to our rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
HHHHHEEELLLOOOOOOO Heartland! I just wanted to touch base with a bunch of you and see how your travels have been going! I would love to see some pictures of your adventures! But, I do understand that most of you are too busy having fun to drop in and say Hi to me.. LOL. I hope everyone has been doing well and I look forward to hearing from each of you!

Kyle
Torklift

Dennyha

Kyle, I just read your post and thought I'd respond. At the moment, we are camping at Cages Bend COE park. Here is a picture of our rig in action, with both Torklifts deployed. They work great.
IMG_1311.jpg

RDsStudio59

HHHHHEEELLLOOOOOOO Heartland! I just wanted to touch base with a bunch of you and see how your travels have been going! I would love to see some pictures of your adventures! But, I do understand that most of you are too busy having fun to drop in and say Hi to me.. LOL. I hope everyone has been doing well and I look forward to hearing from each of you!

Kyle
Torklift
Hi Kyle, currently in Quechee, Vermont. On our way tomorrow to Bar Harbor, Maine. Loving both sets of Torklift Revolution GlowSteps.
Thanks again
d37e398bbd7dc840d4e06e0d3e725725.jpg
a7fa4f52e1ca38f4c88d8c71ebaa3561.jpg

Safe Travels,

Roger

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Kyle, here we are at a nearby COE CG last month. Our Torklift steps are solid and a great mod to our Bighorn
ee0be687c71e0996b27b7b51d696f046.jpg
6b058abedb8ce1c27ea86fba161dc876.jpg

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
Boy oh boy these are some great pictures! Keep em' comin'! Great to see them being put to good use and having a vacation of their own!:cool:

MCTalley

Here's ours, holding up great after 12,000 miles, 14 states and 8 months of full-time travel. Might have to zoom in to tell, but the reason I took this particular picture is because the site had a dropoff between the left and right legs of the bottom step. That's when the independent adjustability comes in handy.

i-qbnNZXq-L.jpg

Hey, we chatted with you at the Goshen rally. We'll be in your area starting Monday, Aug. 14. Would love to get a plant tour. We still have your contact info.

Thanks for checking in to the forum occasionally!

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
Thank you for the pictures everyone! BTW, do you all mind if we use some of these pictures to post online?? We are all about socials and showing the fun our customers get to have!

If you haven't noticed... I am very new to forums and any little tips and tricks would help me out!

Malcolm, We would be more than happy to have you stop by the plant for a tour! Just shoot me over an email so we can get a date and time setup for you to make sure I am in office for it. I should be in the office the week of the 14th but send me out an email and we can hammer out a date and time that works for us both!

Thanks again for all the pictures and I look forward to seeing more of them! Also, let me know if we are able to use them! Just want to make sure its okay with you folks!;)

RDsStudio59

Thank you for the pictures everyone! BTW, do you all mind if we use some of these pictures to post online?? We are all about socials and showing the fun our customers get to have!

If you haven't noticed... I am very new to forums and any little tips and tricks would help me out!

Malcolm, We would be more than happy to have you stop by the plant for a tour! Just shoot me over an email so we can get a date and time setup for you to make sure I am in office for it. I should be in the office the week of the 14th but send me out an email and we can hammer out a date and time that works for us both!

Thanks again for all the pictures and I look forward to seeing more of them! Also, let me know if we are able to use them! Just want to make sure its okay with you folks!;)
Kyle, feel free to use our pictures.

Safe Travels,

Roger

happykraut

I love my Torklift steps, but the first time my wife looked at them in the glaring sun, she complained about the reflection bothering her eyes. I applied non slip black IMG_1785.jpgIMG_1787.jpgtape to the flat areas on the step. They look sooo nice now and it keeps the glare down. Now I like them even more. They look real classy.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I liked Happykrauts mod so much I coppied it.
With materials I copped from him.

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I love my Torklift steps, but the first time my wife looked at them in the glaring sun, she complained about the reflection bothering her eyes. I applied non slip black View attachment 53821View attachment 53822tape to the flat areas on the step. They look sooo nice now and it keeps the glare down. Now I like them even more. They look real classy.

Wow those look great! Might have to copy that!