Heartland Owners Calendar 2018

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
OK folks, as of today 12-12, we have 18 Calendars ordered. We need 30 ordered/paid to send to the printer, so please get those calendar orders placed!

Download the form here, fill it out and email to the address on the form. I failed to mention checks can be made out to Hairball Creative.

View attachment Calendar Order form.pdf

TravelTiger

We want 2. We can pay with paypal.

Great! Just download and fill out the form, send it to the email on the form. It's the only way I can keep track. Once you email the form I'll send you the paypal address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

We’ll take 2 calendars
Will be doing PayPal

Great! Please download and fill out the form, email it to me. Once I have the form I'll send you the PayPal address.

Thank you!

TravelTiger

Hey all, just a reminder, to get the Calendars out mid January, I need to place the order by the 21st. So get those forms emailed in, please!!

TravelTiger

Everyone,

I wanted to tell you I'm extremely excited about the HOC 2018-2019 15-month Calendar! I just received the printer's proof Friday, and it is fabulous! We should be receiving the finished Calendars next weekend (1-6), and then I'll begin shipping them out.

Due to various factors, we will have some calendars that are not spoken for, yet. If you still want a calendar and have not ordered one, you can still do so! $17.50 for one, $30.00 for 2. This is a limited amount, so act fast. After the current stock is diminished, I'll begin gathering additional orders and place another print order.

Download the form attached to this post and email to: 2018hoccalendar@gmail.com

Region and Chapter Leaders Have a rally coming up and want to have number of calendars? Contact me for special pricing.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
We should be receiving the finished Calendars next weekend (1-6), and then I'll begin shipping them out.

Yipee. Can't wait. Of course, until I get mine, I won't know what day it is, but i'm sure glad they are on their way.

Thank you so much for taking this on Erika.

TravelTiger

Everyone, I am sorry to report a slight delay in shipping the Calendars. The Chipboard I ordered may not get here until the 15th, which is a week later than it originally said when I placed the order.

I am sorry for the delay, but I want to make sure the calendars are well-protected when shipped to you.

If your order was large enough (more than 2) and I need to send in a Priority Mail box instead of an envelope, they will likely go out this coming week.

If you have any concerns or questions, please PM me.

Thank you,
Erika

P.S. If you would like to order a calendar or two, see the posts previous to this one in this thread.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Everyone, I am sorry to report a slight delay in shipping the Calendars. The Chipboard I ordered may not get here until the 15th, which is a week later than it originally said when I placed the order.

I am sorry for the delay, but I want to make sure the calendars are well-protected when shipped to you.

If your order was large enough (more than 2) and I need to send in a Priority Mail box instead of an envelope, they will likely go out this coming week.

If you have any concerns or questions, please PM me.

Thank you,
Erika

Ain't no big thang . . . :cool:

TravelTiger

Good news,

My chipboard arrived! I will be mailing out Calendar Orders in the next few days!

Erika

JohnD

Yaaaahhhhhh Whooooooooooo . . . Mountain Dew!

Can't wait to see them!

TravelTiger

I'll post pictures but after the calendars are delivered. I want you all to be the first to see them. :)

rdufek

Got my calendar today!!! Thank You, it came out great!!! Nicely put together. Delivered in mint condition too. Hopefully more interest can be generated for the next one.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Got my calendars today. Nicely done. Guess I need to get my pics ready for the next one.

TravelTiger

Just a reminder, these are 15-month Calendars. You can order one now, and you will not miss having a full year+ of great images. (See pic of the front and back with "sneak-peek" of the images inside!) Download the form and send to me to order! I have a limited supply from the first press run, ready to ship now. Then I have to take pre-orders for the next press run.

FullSizeRender.jpg

JohnD

I will be pushing the next calender and will also be trying to get some Heartland bumper-pull trailers in the next one!

My coworkers are always giving me grief because I take so many pictures of my Prowler . . .

Now I've got the 2018 Heartland Calender to show them why!

I'm always taking photos with the calender in mind . . .

ProwlerAtBlueMesa-P9141081.jpg