Heartland products are popping up everywhere

boydk2001

Two weekends ago when the wife and I went to Pedernales Falls State Park, not one of the park hosts but both of them had Big Horns! We didn't take the time to say hi (i know we should have) but we were having to much fun setting up our Sundance and living the life we had been dreaming of for years.

vangoes

We are definately seeing more Heartland products on the road, in campgrounds and new on dealer lots. What was really surprising to me recently was we attended the Fall Tennessee State Samboree in Jackson Tn last month and there was not another Heartland rig in the fairgrounds and there was 147 units in total. I thought that to be very odd.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Drove through Tawas City MI on Sunday and saw two Bighorns in the city park. Then, right next to the park was a dealer that had Bighorns and Big Countries on the lot. Nice to see so many - almost like a rally.

MROPE

Hey cdbMidland , The dealership you saw was Woodland R.V. thats where the dw & i bought our 09 sundance 2998rb . great bunch of people there . Marv

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hello all, I would just like to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to jimtoo and Bette McGee on our way to workcamp in Az we stopped to visit jimtoo and Bette in George West Texas and visiting jimtoo and Bette are wonderful people having a wonderful time visiting area sights and visiting with a new friends.It's true there is still southern hospitailty THANK YOU JIMTOO AND BETTY.TRAVELER07